Top 9 Hotels In Bhopal For A Fabulous Stay in The Capital City of Madhya Pradesh (2022)
Widely known for being the capital of Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal is one of the most beautiful cities in India. This mid-size town is also popular for the presence of gorgeous lakes. Especially the upper and lower lake located in between the town are immensely beautiful. Even though Bhopal is now one of the emerging urban cities in India, it still has reminiscences of its culture and heritage. In the lanes of the Bhopal town, you will be able to see the evidence of Mughal architecture. Bhopal is a pretty popular tourist spot in India as well. When people plan on exploring Madhya Pradesh, they usually start their trip with Bhopal or Indore. If you are planning on visiting Bhopal, try to go there between November to February. The weather during the said time will be much more optimal than the rest of the year.
If you are planning a trip to Bhopal, you will have no problem spending a few days over there as it is filled with luxurious and comfortable hotels. In this blog, you will find all the necessary information about the best luxury, mid-range, and budget hotels to stay in Bhopal.
Top 9 Hotels In Bhopal For A Fabulous Stay in The Capital City of Madhya Pradesh
We have known every tourist has a different budget for their trip. That is why we have divided the categories of hotels in Bhopal into three sections according to their budget namely budget, mid-range, and luxury. You will be able to find the right hotel in Bhopal for you by reading this blog carefully.
Best Budget Hotels To Stay In Bhopal
The following hotels are quite good given their prices. You will be able to explore Bhopal at a low budget if you stay in any one of the following hotels.
1. Hotel Jewel Palace
Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh and it is pretty difficult to find hotels over there which are immensely cheap. That is why the Hotel Jewel Palace might seem a bit costly for some of you. But trust us, it is one of the most affordable places to stay inside the city. This hotel has 58 different rooms which are all extremely well-maintained and decorated. You will fall in love with the hospitality offered by the staff.
Every room of the hotel is equipped with modern amenities. As the hotel is situated quite close to the Habibganj railway station, you will be able to find it pretty quickly.
Address: E2 / 20, Arera Colony, Opposite Habibganj Railway Station, Maharana Pratap Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462016.
Approximate Price of a room per night: INR 2100.
2. Hotel Grand Ashirwad Beacon: Even though Hotel Grand Ashirwad Beacon is a three-star property in Bhopal, but we have included this place under the budget hotel section of the blog because it is surprisingly affordable. Not only is the environment and ambiance quite beautiful, but also is the setting of the hotel. Every room of Hotel Grand Ashirwad is decorated differently. You will find all the settings of the rooms quite beautiful.
Not only are the rooms of the hotel equipped with modern facilities, but the staff of the property is extremely hospitable also. As the hotel is located only 9 km from Van Vihar national park and 4 km from Birla Mandir, you will be able to visit all the sightseeing spots of Bhopal quite easily.
Address: 28, ISBT Commercial Campus, Near, Chetak Bridge, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462024.
Phone Number: Not available.
Price of a room per night: INR 2400.
3. Caravan Resort: Located only 10 km away from Van Vihar National Park, Caravan Resort is one of the best budget hotels to stay in Bhopal. Despite having all the necessary amenities and comfort, Caravan resort is extremely affordable. You will be able to spend luxurious days without making a hole in your pocket. Not only does the hotel have a well-equipped gym, but a swimming pool also. Every room of the property is quite beautiful and comfortable.
It is rated quite highly by the tourists who stayed over there earlier. You will be able to have a memorable vacation from the hustle and bustle of Bhopal by staying in Caravan Resort.
Address: Caravan Resorts Bhopal, 1 Km Ahead Ratibad Square, Ratibad, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Phone: +91 9111008621
Approximate price of a room per night: INR 2500.
Best Mid-Range Hotels To Stay In Bhopal
The hotels which we will mention in the following section of this blog are quite popular and somewhat expensive. But you will not be disappointed in spending your time there.
4. Hotel Atishay: Even though Hotel Atishay in Bhopal is a three-star property, you will find this hotel extremely luxurious and hospitable right when you set your foot on its premises. From the interior decorations of the rooms to the hospitality of the staff, Hotel Atishay will make your vacation in Bhopal extremely cozy and comfortable. The hotel offers valet parking and has an in-house restaurant that served lip-smacking vegetarian delicacies. All the rooms of the property are quite fabulous but the executive rooms are even better.
You will be able to have a buffet breakfast during your stay in the hotel. As the property is extremely popular in Bhopal, you will be able to find it pretty easily.
Address: R-55 Nr Manohar Dairy, Zone-I, Maharana Pratap Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462011.
Phone Number: 0755 255 8881.
Price of a room per night: INR 3500.
5. Hotel Shubh Inn: Hotel Shubh Inn is one of the best mid-range hotels to stay in Bhopal because it not only has fantastic rooms but the staff over there offers immense hospitality. Hotel Subh Inn is quite popular among the locals of Bhopal because of its great in-house restaurant. If you stay there, you will be able to taste the delicious dishes prepared by the esteemed chefs of the hotel in the comfort of your hotel room.
Apart from the luxurious rooms, great food, and fantastic hospitality, Hotel Subh Inn also has a fabulous spa. You will be able to visit Lower lake in Bhopal quite quickly from the hotel.
Address: E-2/13, Obedulla Ganj Rd, opp. Arera Colony, Near Habibganj Railway Station, E-2, Habib Ganj, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462016.
Phone Number: 0755 402 7800.
Price of a room per night: INR 3200.
6. The Residency: The Residency is one of the most famous hotels in Bhopal. Every corner of this four-star property exudes luxury and elegance. But do not worry, there are many rooms in the property which are not extremely expensive. The facilities available in the rooms may vary depending on their costs, but we can guarantee that every room in the hotel is extremely luxurious and equipped with modern necessities.
The hotel has a sauna, gym, coffee shop, steam room, spa, and many more features that are not present in most hotels in the world. Moreover, the Residency comes with a famous in-house restaurant which is quite well-known for serving mouth-watering recipes.
Address: MP Nagar Zone-I, Zone-I, Maharana Pratap Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462024
Website: Not available.
Phone Number: 0755 255 6001.
Price of a room per night: INR 3700.
Best Luxury Hotels To Stay In Bhopal
Once the residence of the Nawabs, people of Bhopal well acquainted with wealth and luxury. That is why there are so many world-famous luxurious hotels in the city. If you are a person of taste, you will find the following hotels extremely fabulous.
7. Courtyard by Marriott Bhopal: Courtyard by Marriott is not only one of the best five-star hotels in India but also in the world. All the rooms of the property are so exquisitely designed, that you will be dumbfounded when you will see them for the first time. Every inch of the property displays luxury and wealth. Apart from gorgeous rooms, the hotel has amazing restaurants along with bars and cafes.
You will not forget the hospitality offered by the staff of Courtyard Marriott for a long time in your life. Moreover, the position of the hotel is located at the heart of the city so that tourists could explore Bhopal more efficiently.
Address: Db City, Arera Hills, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462011
Phone Number: 0755 666 1666.
Price of a room per night: INR 9500.
8. Jehan Numa Palace Hotel: As Jehan Numa Palace Hotel is located quite close to Van Vihar National park, it is situated quite far from the hustle and bustle of Bhopal. Jehan Numa Palace is one of the best luxury hotels to stay in Bhopal because it has a legacy of offering world-class services with comfort. The hotel is extremely popular among tourists outside India as well.
Every room in the hotel is extremely beautiful and luxurious. You will miss your stay over there after you get back to your regular life.
Address: 157, Shyamla Hills Rd, Shyamla Hills, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462013.
Phone number: 0755 266 1100.
Price of a room per night: INR 10,000.
9. Noor-Us-Sabah Palace: Noor-Us-Sabah Palace is perhaps the most gorgeous hotel in the entirety of Bhopal. As the entire property is spread over 18 acres of greenery, the ambiance of the hotel is extremely peaceful. You will get to witness the gorgeous Bhopal Lake, Taj-ul-Masjid from the lawn of the hotel quite easily. From extremely lavish rooms to impeccable hospitality, Noor-us-Sabah cannot disappoint you in any way. As the hotel also comes with three different renowned restaurants, you will be able to taste a wide variety of cuisines while staying over there.
You will find Pan Asian, Mughlai, and Continental food quite easily in one of the restaurants of the property.
Address: VIP Road, Kohefiza, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462001.
Phone Number: 0755 422 3333.
Price of a room per night: INR 8000.
To help you choose the perfect hotel for your family and friends, we have divided the list of top hotels into three categories. We hope, you have a nice stay in Bhopal in one of the hotels mentioned in this blog by us.