Orlando Tourist Guide: Where To Stay In Orlando? (2020)
Strike off an item from your bucket list and grab your luggage to commence your trip to Orlando, which is edged in Florida. The Walt Disney World, a dream of many, inevitably sets adrenaline rushing into you only with its name. Covering 47 miles in Orlando along with other stunning tourist spots, Disney world is a primary visiting site in Orlando.
Encompassed by lakes and streams, the region has a serene climate as opposed to the other locations in Florida. It never falls short of a picnic spot for its guests. Receiving about 50 million tourists per year, Orlando is the biggest car rental market in the world, and it has good infrastructure and roads. The large international airport located in the city is one of the most accessible airports in the state. The flights head to 34 different destinations each week, providing the perfect opportunity for the people to land and tour in Orlando.
With many significant tourist attractions and other beautiful places to flock to, Orlando has many hotels and lodgings to accommodate the umpteen tourists. However, each accommodation has its pros and cons. We have picked out the best places to stay and hotels in those places to help you with this daunting task from the umpteen number of accommodations so that your vacation planning in Orlando becomes easy.
Orlando Tourist Guide: Places To Stay In Orlando?
Kissimmee, an excellent option for the budget travellers, is located in the South of Orlando. Away from the bustling city life of Orlando, Kissimmee takes you to the world of serenity and composure. It is a 15-minute drive from the International drive and much less from the thrilling Walt Disney World. Sitting on the shores of Lake Toho, Kissimmee houses many homes and villas with modern amenities and private pools proffering a rusty vibe to the place.
The neighbourhood area has many grassy picnic spots and restaurants with luscious cuisines and many dining options as well. This old town in Orlando is a great place to flock to and stay with a shopping complex, live entertainment, and some fairground rides as well.
Neighbourhood Spots: Walt Disney World, Kennedy Space Centre, Busch Gardens, Arcade City Orlando, Epcot, Orlando Balloon Rides, Kissimmee Swamp Tours, Crayola Experience, America’s Escape Game, Topgold Orlando.
Best Hotels to Stay in Kissimmee:
- Greenpoint Hotel Kissimmee: This budget-friendly hotel has a wonderful setting. The air-conditioned hotel has facilities for free parking and a good fitness center. The modern and the vibrant rooms proffer a minimalistic and chic vibe to the property. Image Source
- Champions World Resort: This sprawling lodging in Kissimmee proffers the facility of a fitness center and a swimming pool. Being quite budget-friendly, it is family-friendly as well and proffers numerous rooming options with a flat-screen tv and coffee making machine in each room. Image Source
- Seasons Florida Resort: A top hotel to reside in Kissimmee, Seasons Florida Resort has compact rooms integrated with umpteen services and modern facilities like ensuite bathroom, wardrobe space and air conditioning facility as well. A sumptuous and delicious breakfast and free parking are available. Image Source
The region has so many tourist spots to visit that even if you spend your whole trip here, you would be left with the places. The top of the list of tourist places is marked by Universal Studios, which is the main reason for the umpteen number of tourists present in this place. Walt Disney Studios created its theme park here and made the city world-famous.
The city is now embellished with numerous theme and amusement parks. Fun Spot America proffers entertainment in the form of arcade games, bumper cars, and go-karts. Other must-visits are the Holy Land Experience, Epcot, and the Escape Game Orlando.
Neighbourhood Spots: Zombie Outbreak, Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Epcot Disney World, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, Madame Tussauds Orlando, Gator Golf Adventure Park, Ripley’s Believe it or not! The wizarding world of Harry Potter- Diagon Alley, Fun Spot America, Museum of Osteology.
Best Hotels to Stay in South-West Orlando:
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort: This stylish hotel is a top pick hotel in South-West Orlando and proffers all the necessities and modern amenities to its guests. They ensure a comfortable stay for their guests, and a bowling alley is built in the hotel too. Image Source
- The Point Hitler and Suites Universal: Offering an elegant and cozy vibe, the Point Hotel and Suites Universal is a luxurious hotel in South-West Orlando with umpteen modern facilities. The contemporary suites proffer a kitchenette, an ensuite bathroom, bedroom, and a living room space as well. The chic resort is completely renovated with a modern vibe. The hot tub and the fitness room are also available in the resort. Image Source
- StaySky Suites I-drive Orlando Near Universal: This luxurious resort is a popular option to dwell in South-West Orlando. The presence of modern facilities like a swimming pool and a fitness center entice the guests. The restaurant has tasty cuisines, and the on-site bar provides various wines. Various rooms and suites are available according to different budgets, and the room service is applaudable. Image Source
Downtown Orlando, with a great selection of luxurious and posh hotels, dozens of diners, and plenty of shopping opportunities, entices and allures the tourists to have a perfect stay at an ideal place which is nearby the tourist spots in Orlando. The site is just a 20-minute drive from the heart of the city’s amusement parks and thus proffers an authentic Orlando experience to the guests who can explore the city in a couple of weeks.
Downtown Orlando entices even the scientific buffs and intrigues them due to the presence of the eminent Orlando Science Center, which is just a stone’s throw away from the place. The center is very well known for its educative and informative purposes and sharing the sciences with young minds. The extraordinary planetarium showcases educational documentaries and lessons through the multiple giant screens. The SAK Comedy Lab in Downtown Orlando is a great place to enjoy the nightlife of the place.
Neighbourhood Spots: SAK Comedy Lab, Orlando Fire Museum, The Mennello Museum of American Art, Madcow theatre, Orange County Regional History Center, City Arts Factory, Cobb Plaza Cinema Cafe 12, Statue of Liberty, Harry P Leu Gardens, Orlando Science Centre, Lake Ivanhoe Park.
Hotels to Stay in Downtown Orlando
- Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown: This Orlando Hotel is very luxurious with grand and posh vibes. It is located at a distance of 3.2 km from the Orange County Regional History Center and the Amway Centre and 32.2 km from Walt Disney World. The non-smoking rooms are elegant and luxurious with cable tv, small refrigerator, microwave, and a spa bath. The amenities include free internet, vending machines, laundry service, a fitness center, an outdoor pool, and a golf course as well. Image Source
- Residence Inn by Marriott Downtown Orlando: A top luxurious hotel to dwell in Downtown Orlando, Residence Inn by Marriott Downtown Orlando has great spacious accommodations for its guests. The spacious suites proffer a bedroom, bathroom, living space, and a kitchen as well. The room service is commendable, and the staff is highly courteous. Image Source
- DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Downtown: Emitting posh and opulent vibes, this cozy hotel in Orlando proffers the utmost luxury to its guests. The air-conditioned rooms have free access to wifi and grand bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, and soft white towels. You can dive into the swimming pool during the sweltering summers of Florida. The fitness center is ideal for gym freaks. Image Source
Home to a couple of cute cafes, pubs, and a gorgeous park with a lake, South Eola is the ideal location to live in seclusion and serenity away from the bustling lives of the Orlando town. It is an oasis in Orlando with many walking trails to go on a perfect stroll around the lake. Travelers can enjoy a picnic in this beautiful place. The gleaming sun allows the visitors to enjoy a sunbathe or even head out on to the sparkling azure lake. The nightlife in the South Eola neighbourhood can be enjoyed in The Abbey, which showcases comedy to spend leisure time.
Neighbourhood Spots: Lake Eola, Dickson Azalea Park, Lake Eola Park, Greenwood Urban Wetlands, The Abbey, The Social- Event menu, Orange County Regional History Centre.
Hotels to Stay in South Eola:
- Travelodge by Wyndham Orlando Downtown Complex: An affordable lodging in Orlando, Travelodge by Wyndham Orlando Downtown complex offers easy access to the neighbourhood spots of South Eola. The compact rooms provide free wifi, and the bathrooms have bathtubs too. The open terrace is also available. Image Source
- The Eo Inn: An elegant hotel, the Eo Inn in Orlando has a chic vibe and boutique feel. The private rooms have a bathroom that has the necessary toiletries and a walk-in shower unit as well. Image Source