3 Days & 2 Nights Delhi to Jaipur Tour Package
₹6900 / per person
- 3 Days & 2 Nights Jaipur Trip from Delhi
- Rs 6900/- Per Person (Minimum 02 Guests)
Quote – 1: Standard Hotel to be Used/ Similar
- In Jaipur – Hotel Natraj / Hotel Milestone 251 / Hotel Nahargarh Haveli – Deluxe Room (2N)
- Price of Per Person Inclusive of taxes based on Minimum 02 Guests Travelling Together @ INR 6900/-
- Price of Per Person Inclusive of taxes based on Minimum 04 Guests Travelling Together @ INR 4950/-
- Price of Per Person Inclusive of taxes based on Minimum 06 Guests Travelling Together @ INR 3700/-
Quote – 2: Deluxe Hotel to be Used/ Similar
- In Jaipur – Royal Orchid Central / Zone By The Park / Laxmi Palace – Deluxe Room (2N)
- Price of Per Person Inclusive of taxes based on Minimum 02 Guests Travelling Together @ INR 7500/-
- Price of Per Person Inclusive of taxes based on Minimum 04 Guests Travelling Together @ INR 5500/-
- Price of Per Person Inclusive of taxes based on Minimum 06 Guests Travelling Together @ INR 4350/-
- Accommodation: double/triple sharing rooms will be provided.
- Daily Meals- Breakfast in the above mention Hotel.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Sedan Car (02 Pax) Toyota Innova Car (4/6 Pax)
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- To know about our service please see the reviews
Not IncludedDinnerPersonal Guide
Day 01: Arrival Delhi – Jaipur (By road approx. 270kms/05-06hrs drive)
Morning drive to Jaipur, On arrival at Jaipur check-in at hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure or you can enjoy the recreational facilities offered by hotel, In the evening visit local market of Jaipur for shopping. Jaipur is a shoppers' paradise. You can find different kinds of handicrafts, jewelry, fabrics and carpets here. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Jaipur city tour
- Morning after breakfast we take you for full day sightseeing tour of Jaipur which starts from Amber Fort, Ascend the Fort in open jeep and experience the best of fort. It is one of the principal tourist attractions in the Jaipur area, located high on a hill. Amer Fort was built by Raja Man Singh, it is known for its artistic style of Hindu elements. With its large ramparts, series of gates and cobbled paths, the fort overlooks the Maota Lake at its forefront.
- In the afternoon visit City Palace, Jantar Mantar Observatory, and Ram Niwas Gardens. Drive past Hawa Mahal & Jaigarh Fort.
- Jaipur is named after the King Sawai Jai Singh, the founder of the city and the city was built in four years, to complete in November of 1731. Jaipur is also known as the Pink City. In 1853, when the Prince of Wales visited the city, all buildings were painted with the colour made from sand. All the buildings in the walled city have been painted with the same colour since then.
- Late evening drive back to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Jaipur- Delhi Departure (260 Kms / 05 hours drive)
Morning after breakfast, drive back to Delhi.