Udaipur Kumbhalgarh Chittorgarh 5D/4N Tour Package
₹12250 / per person
- 5 Days & 4 Nights Udaipur to Kumbhalgarh & Chittorgarh Forts Special Tour Package
- Rs 12250/- Per Person (Minimum 02 Guests)
Quote – 1: Standard Hotel to be Used/ Similar
- In Udaipur – Hotel Vishnupriya / Sierra By The Lake / Hotel Viaan– Deluxe Room (2N) In Kumbhalgarh – G Mount Valley Resort / Palace Rajkumbha – Deluxe Room (2N)
- Price of Per Person Inclusive of taxes based on Minimum 02 Guests Travelling Together @ INR 12250/-
- Price of Per Person Inclusive of taxes based on Minimum 04 Guests Travelling Together @ INR 10100/-
- Price of Per Person Inclusive of taxes based on Minimum 06 Guests Travelling Together @ INR 8500/-
- Accommodation: double/triple sharing rooms will be provided.
- Daily Meals- Breakfast & Dinner in above mention Hotel.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Sedan Car (02 Pax) Toyota Innova Car (4/6 Pax)
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
Not IncludedPersonal Guide
Day 01: Arrival in Udaipur
Arrive at Udaipur Airport/ Railway Station and then get transferred to your hotel. Take some rest and in the evening, explore the countryside on wheels, feet or horse and take a breathtaking boat ride over the lake (at your own cost) admiring the perfect sunset view. Overnight stay at the hotel in Udaipur.
Day 02: Udaipur city tour
After breakfast, proceed for a city tour. Begin your tour with a visit to the City Palace. Admire the architectures with mirrored walls and ivory doors, windows with coloured glasses, the beautiful marble balconies and the peacock courtyard. Then visit the lovely Sahelion-ki-Bari (Queen's resort for their friends) gardens, Jagdish Temple built by Maharana Jagat Singh and dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Also, visit Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum - a museum of folk and art that displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks and dolls. Overnight stay in a hotel Udaipur.
Day 03: Udaipur - Kumbhalgarh
After Breakfast check-out and proceed towards Kumbhalgarh. On arrival, check in at your hotel and get started for the day. Visit the Kumbhalgarh fort which is a Mewar fortress and birthplace of Maharana Pratap- one of the great warriors and king of Mewar. This fort has the second largest wall in the world after Great wall of China and the second largest fort in Rajasthan after Chitorgarh Fort. This fort is now open for public and is spectacularly lit in the evenings. Kumbhalgarh Fort is UNESCO World Heritage Site. Dinner and Overnight stay at Kumbhalgarh.
DAY 04: Day Trip To Chitorgarh
- Enjoy delicious Breakfast, and get ready for Chitorgarh day trip. Chitorgarh which is the epitome of Rajput’ (Warrior caste) pride, romance and spirit, for people of Chit or always chose death before surrendering against anyone. The major attraction here is the massive hilltop fort that is a symbol of all that was brave, true and noble in the glorious Rajput’ tradition. The imposing Fort boasts of well-designed palaces, magnificent cenotaphs and huge towers. The Fort of Chitorgarh has a colossal structure that is secured by its several strong gateways.
- Late Evening Back to Kumbhalgarh. Dinner and Overnight Stay at Kumbhalgarh
Day 05: Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and get drop at Airport/ Railway Station. Head back home with lots of memories.