Book A Prepaid Taxi for Hyderabad to Kothagudem One-Way or Round Trip With TheTopTours.com (2024)
There are multiple ways to travel from Hyderabad to Kothagudem, but a taxi ride is the most comfortable of them. You can book a Hyderabad to Kothagudem taxi service with Thetoptours.com and enjoy a scenic road trip.
Kothagudem is a city in Telangana that people from different South Indian cities choose to visit. Whether it is for personal or professional reasons or from a tourism Point of View, Kothagudem is quite a chosen spot. The city is located in the eastern region of Telangana and has a very mixed village and city vibe.
Distance and Duration Covered from Hyderabad to Kothagudem | Thetoptours.com
Hyderabad and Kothagudem are two beautiful Telangana cities.
- The distance from Hyderabad to Kothagudem via National Highway 65 is 265.8 kilometers. A journey on this route takes nearly 5 hours and 29 minutes.
- The distance from Hyderabad to Kothagudem via National Highway 163 is 266 Kilometers. A journey on this route takes nearly 6 hours and 18 minutes.
- The distance from Hyderabad to Kothagudem via National Highway 365BB is 304.2 Kilometers. A journey on this route takes nearly 6 hours and 55 minutes.
Thetoptours.com ensures offering dynamic and transparent taxi fares for all your Hyderabad to Kothagudem trips. Partnering with our taxi services for all your Hyderabad local and outstation trips is always a win-win deal.
Hyderabad to Kothagudem One-Way and Round-Trip Car rentals | Thetoptours.com
In Telangana, Kothagudem is a stunning tourist destination. For those who need to reach Kothagudem, Thetoptours.com offer one-way taxi ride options. However, if you are planning a Hyderabad-Kothagudem-Hyderabad trip, you can book our Round-trip services as well.
Hyderabad to Kothagudem round-trip taxi rentals allows individuals to go and come back within the same ride. However, if you want to keep the taxi dedicated for your use only in Kothagudem, Thetoptours.com offer such services as well.
For all your Hyderabad to Kothagudem one-way and round-trip car rentals, Thetoptours.com present:
- Sedan cars like Tata Etios, Swift Dzire, etc., are good enough for 2 to 4 passengers.
- SUVs like Toyota Innova, Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, etc., are good enough for 4 to 6 passengers.
- Force Traveler 3350 Wider, Tempo Traveler, and Mini Van for large groups.
*Mini and other large cab rentals are available on selective routes only.
Hyderabad to Kothagudem Taxi Service, Cab Fare, and More | Thetoptours.com
Thetoptours.com offers a reliable, affordable, and suitable prepaid fares while you book a cab for Hyderabad to Kothagudem trip with us.
We offer different prepaid cab packages whether you are looking for a budget trip or a premium ride. Our packages may differ depending on your pick-up and drop-off location and the type of cab rental.
For getting the best deals for your Hyderabad to Kothagudem trip, it is advisable to book at least 3-4 days in advance.
Hyderabad to Kothagudem- All That You Can Do | Thetoptours.com
Kothagudem, though, is known for its congested streets and humming industrial units, but the city has some exciting attractions as well.
- Sri Seetha Ramachandra Swamy Devasthanam: It is nearly 15 minutes from the city and attracts lakhs of devotees from all over the world. The Devasthanam (temple) is dedicated to Lord Ram, the seventh incarnation of Sri Mahavishnu. The holy river Godavari is right adjacent to the temple. According to claims, the temple’s history goes all the way back to the Ramayana era.
- Kinnerasani River: It is an important tributary of Godavari. Though the river is in an arid area and does not feature much greenery but has a lot of forested regions nearby. One can easily spend 2 to 3 hours picnicking and hiking around the place. Sunsets here are undoubtedly beautiful.
- Pedhamma Temple: It is a short drive away from the town and is an interesting place to check out. The temple is on the way from Khammam to Badhrachalam and is devoted to the goddess Kanaka Durga (Peddamma Talli). There are several local bus services that connect nearby towns and villages to the temple.
- Kinnerasani Wildlife Sanctuary: If you are willing to drive half an hour from Kothagudem, do visit the Kinnerasani Wildlife Sanctuary. This forest, located in the Bhadradri Kothagudem district, is immensely picturesque. On a visit here, you can find dense scrub and meadows and diverse flora and fauna. Some of the common wildlife you can spot here include Bison, Leopard, Cat, Deer, Bear, Boar, Jackal, etc.
- Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple: Commonly known as Nava Bharath Temple, this popular place is devoted to Lord Vishnu. Its location in a tranquil area with a large garden makes it a very popular place to check out.
Frequently Asked Questions on Hyderabad to Kothagudem Car Rental | Thetoptours.com
What Are The Payment Options For Booking A Cab On Thetoptours.Com?
UPI, Paytm, Net Banking, and Cash are some popular payment options for booking a Hyderabad to Kothagudem car rental with Thetoptours.com.
How, can I book a taxi for Hyderabad to Kothagudem?
What Does The Total Hyderabad To Kothagudem Fare Include?
The total Hyderabad to Hyderabad to Kothagudem fare includes:
- Base fare, including fuel prices depending upon the distance and Duration.
- Cab Maintenance charges (which are kept minimal).
- State Tax and Toll Tax
- Driver’s allowance
What Are The Packages Available For Hyderabad To Kothagudem Travel Taxi Services?
For Hyderabad to Kothagudem taxi services, we offer the following:
- One-way and Drop-off packages.
- Airport taxi packages.
- Round-trip packages.
- And dedicated taxi use packages.
Why Use Thetoptours.Com For Hyderabad To Kothagudem Road Trips?
- For the best prices and discounted deals.
- For quick booking and 24*7 customer support.
- For courteous, well-behaved, and experienced drivers.
- For free tour and travel advice in and around Hyderabad and Kothagudem.
- For a comfortable world-class road trip experience.