Book Hyderabad To Amravati (AP) Taxi-One Way or Round Trip by Thetoptours.com (2023)
Thetoptours.com is a reliable service provider that offers different options for your Hyderabad To Amravati cab service needs. Book your preferred cab and be assured of quality service, timely drop, and affordable deals. You may travel to Amravati from Hyderabad for different personal or professional reasons, and we provide taxi services for all your needs.
Book Hyderabad to Amravati Taxi with Thetoptours.com
BOOK A CAB With Thetoptours.com Now by Calling 7075982162 or 7075482162
Amravati, the capital of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, is a beautiful South Indian city. Amravati sits on the banks of the river Krishna and is an ancient Buddhist center in the region. Before the Britishers took away much of Indian excellence, the Amravati Stupa was an important site of holy learning and Buddhist pilgrimage.
The city of Amravati, though, still holds high excellence, and people from South India are always keen to visit here. While a lot of people visit Amravati for work purposes, a range of individuals counts this Andhra city as a popular tourist destination.
The best way to travel from Hyderabad to Amravati is via taxi and cab services. Even though when both cities are well connected with different modes of transport, taxi services are still preferred by the locals.
Hyderabad to Amravati Road Distance and Duration| Thetoptours.com
The distance between Hyderabad to Amravati is 281.7 kilometers via National Highway 65. A road trip on this route, would take nearly 5 hours. However, the journey may extend depending upon the route and number of stoppages one takes.
National Highway 65, running between Hyderabad in Telangana to Amravati in Andhra Pradesh, passes through the beautiful scenario. These four-lane wide highway drives allow road enthusiasts to enjoy their journey in a pleasant way.
Hyderabad to Amravati Cab/Taxi Type for One-way or Round-trip| Thetoptours.com
Thetoptours.com offers comfortable and enjoyable one-way and round-trip Hyderabad to Amravati taxi services. We also offer drop-offs from Hyderabad Airport to Amravati. The majority of the road journey continues on National Highway 65 and features endless scenic stops.
Thetoptours.com offer reliable taxi services, well-appointed drivers, and comfortable cabs. Some of the taxi/ cab options for your Hyderabad to Amravati trip include:
- AC Sedans like Toyota Etios, Swift Dzire- Ideal for 2 to 4 passengers
- AC MUVs ike Toyota Innova, Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, or Crysta etc.: Ideal for 4 to 6 passengers
- AC Mini Van, Force Traveller 3350 Wider, Tempo Traveler, etc.: Ideal for large groups and families
Mini Vans and other large vehicles are available for taxi services on selective routes only.
Hyderabad to Amravati Taxi Fare| Thetoptours.com
Thetoptours.com aims to provide the most affordable and transparent deals for your Hyderabad to Amravati taxi needs.
For Booking a Hyderabad to Amravati cab now, Call us at 7075982162 or 7075482162
What Do We Consider For Your Hyderabad to Amravati Taxi Fare?
- Basic fuel charges depend upon the distance and duration of your Hyderabad to Amravati taxi trip.
- Cab/ taxi maintenance charges (Which are kept minimal).
- Toll Tax, Road Tax, and State Tax.
- Driver’s Allowance (additional for a round trip)
- GST 5% (Including CGST (2.5%) & SGST (2.5%))
- Additional charges if the Kilometers are extended during the trip.
Thetoptours.com offer prepaid Hyderabad to Amravati taxi services. We have no hidden or extra charges, and everything with the consumer is kept transparent.
As you call our consumer executive at 7075982162 or 7075482162, they will disclose all the possible add-ons on the fare.
Our executive will ask you about the following details:
- Your pickup and drop destination (Cities as well as the locality where you wish the cab to reach).
- Number of passengers
- Date and Time of Journey
Whether you are traveling with luggage, yes, then how much? This helps the executive to provide you with a Hyderabad to Amravati cab that can accommodate all your luggage nicely.
After gathering all the essential information, our customer executive will provide you with a fare breakdown for your taxi ride from Hyderabad to Amravati.
You can further make the payment through Paytm, Google Pay, Internet Banking, or more such online transaction services.
Things To Do In Amravati (Andhra Pradesh| Thetoptours.com
Whether or not you are in Amravati for tourism reasons, here are a few places in the city that you must check out.
- Amaralingeswara Temple: It is a popular Hindu temple in Amravati, dedicated to the divine god, Lord Shiva. Also known as Amaralingeswara Swamy Temple, the temple is one of Andhra Pradesh’s famous pilgrims. It is also one of the Pancharama Kshetras of Lord Shiva, and the other four include Draksharama, Kumararama at Kotipalli, Bheemarama at Samalkota, and Ksheerarama at Palakollu. Though the temple is crowded throughout the year, the atmosphere here during Maha Shivaratri (February or March) is definitely to be seen.
- Amaravati Stupa: Also known as Mahachaitya or Great Stupa of Amaravati, it is another must-visit place in Amravati. This ruined Buddhist monument is one of the greatest architectural achievements of ancient India. The Stupa was known to have been built during the 3rd-2nd centuries BC, and it was enlarged in the 1st-4th centuries AD. Until the 14th century AD, it was a religious center. Today the ruins of the Stupa are found here, but many sculptures have been removed and moved to different museums in India and worldwide.
- Amaravati Museum: This archeological museum is nestled right opposite Amaravati Stupa. It is a popular museum to check out in Andhra Pradesh and is, therefore, a part of many tour packages. The museum preserves and exhibits ruins of this 2000-year-old Buddhist settlement, ancient and complex artwork, a tall and elegant bronze statue of Lord Buddha, and much more. For an Indian architecture and history lover, this is a must-visit place in Amravati.
- Dhyana Budha Statue: This 125 feet tall statue stands at dhyana Buddha park, under the Amaravati Mandal. While designing the statue, features from all 50 types of Buddhist sculptures from 145 major heritage sites across India were considered and incorporated. In addition, there are 300 small Dhyana Buddha statues facing this grand 125 feet meditating Buddha. For a peaceful day in Amravati, this is a must-visit place.
Other Popular places to visit in the surrounding regions of Amravati include Mangalagiri Temple, Amaravathi Mahachaitya, Bhattiprolu, Krishna River, Undavalli Caves, and more.
FAQs on Hyderabad To Amravati (Andhra Pradesh) Taxi
What Are The Advantages Of Prepaid Hyderabad To Amravati Cab Booking From Thetoptours.Com?
- Most affordable and transparent rides.
- Seamless and easy on-call cab booking service.
- 24*7 customer support.
- Courteous, experienced, and very well-behaved cab drivers.
- Clean, Hygienic, and comfortable cabs/ taxis.
- Safe and enjoyable road trip experience.
How Much Does Thetoptours.com Charge For A Ride From Hyderabad To Amravati?
For your Hyderabad to Amravati taxi ride, the fare depends upon fuel prices, type of cab, time, date, and season. However, despite involving various factors, we ensure keeping the prices minimal and affordable.
Do I Have To Pay The Full Charge For the Trip From Hyderabad To Amravati?
Thetoptours.com have different packages for Hyderabad to Amravati one-way and round trips. We allow our consumers to pay according to the distance and duration of their journey.
Can I Book A Cab With Thetoptours.Com From Amravati To Hyderabad As Well?
Yes, in addition to Hyderabad to Amravati taxi services, we offer Amravati to Hyderabad taxi services as well.