Affordable and Reliable Hyderabad to Nalgonda Prepaid Taxis for One-Way or Round Trip (2023)
There are many ways to travel from Hyderabad to Nalgonda, but a road trip is best among them. Especially when you book a Hyderabad to Nalgonda Cab Service with Thetoptours.com, your experience becomes memorable.
Nalgonda is a city in Telangana located in its Southern part. Nalgonda is derived from two Tamil words, ‘Nalla and Konda, ’ which in English translates to Black Hill. The road route from Hyderabad to Nalgonda isn’t very long, and therefore people choose to travel via cabs and taxis. Whether it is for work, tourism, or other personal purposes, Thetoptours.com offer reliable Hyderabad to Nalgonda Cab Service.
Book A Prepaid Taxi for Hyderabad to Nalgonda Cab Road Trip
Call us at 7075982162 or 7075482162 and book your Hyderabad to Nalgonda Prepaid Cab Service Now.
The distance from Hyderabad to Nalgonda via National Highway 65 is 100.7 kilometers. Upon traveling without taking any stoppages and without diversifying the route, the entire journey takes nearly 2 hours and 15 minutes. However, if you choose to change routes and take stops in between, the duration of your taxi journey may extend.
Book Hyderabad-Nalgonda-Hyderabad Prepaid Taxi Service
Thetoptours.com offers you the most comfortable, affordable, and speediest taxi option while traveling from Hyderabad to Nalgonda.
For an affordable and hassle-free prepaid taxi service, book Hyderabad to Nalgonda one-way trip. Drop-off taxis are low-budget options. However, if you are looking for a taxi service that is dedicated to your use only, you can also book a Hyderabad to Nalgonda round-trip taxi.
Hyderabad to Nalgonda Taxi Fare and Cab Packages| Thetoptours.com
When booking your Hyderabad to Nalgonda taxi service with Thetoptours.com, you can be rest assured of a reasonable deal. We work towards providing our customers with the best deal, discounts, and packages.
What do we consider while calculating the fare for a taxi ride from Hyderabad to Nalgonda?
The base fare of taxi includes fuel price for a designated distance and duration. We calculate the per-kilometer rate for your cab and multiply them by the minimum assigned kilometers of the trip.
- Cab/taxi maintenance charges which are kept bare minimum.
- Toll Tax or Road tax, State Tax (included only when the trip requires crossing State borders)
- Driver’s allowance (calculated additionally on round trips or multiple days trips)
- Parking charges
- 5% GST (CGST (2.5%) & SGST (2.5%))
Please Note: The base fare is pre-decided by calculating the kilometers from your pick-up to your drop-off destination. However, if the passenger wishes to explore an extra route in between or after the trip, extra charges for those additional kilometers will be included as well.
Hyderabad to Nalgonda Car Rental Options| Thetoptours.com
Thetoptours.com offers you to select the most suitable car as per your requirement. Some of the car rental options you can consider on your trip Hyderabad- Nalgonda- Hyderabad trip include:
- Large Toyota Innova, Crysta, and Maruti Suzuki Ertiga are under the premium category. These car rentals are suitable for 4 to 6 passengers.
- Toyota Etios, Swift Dzire, and more are under the economical category. These car rentals are suitable for 2 to 4 passengers.
- Mini Van, Force Traveler 3350 Wider, Tempo Traveler, etc., which are suitable if you are traveling in groups.
*Large car rentals are only available on specific routes.
How To Book A Hyderabad To Nalgonda Cab Service? Thetoptours.com
For booking a Hyderabad to Nalgonda or Nalgonda to Hyderabad cab service, Call us at 7075982162 or 7075482162.
A telephonic conversation with your booking executive will allow you to book a comfortable ride from Hyderabad to Nalgonda. Our booking executive will gather the following details:
- Your Name and Mobile Number (in case you are booking the car rental service for someone else)
- Day, Date, and Time of traveling.
- Pick-up and Drop-off destination.
- Number of Passengers.
- Luggage, if yes, then estimated number of bags.
- Type of cab rental you prefer.
- Whether your ride is one-way or if it is round-trip.
- The prepaid mode you are comfortable making a payment with.
- After gathering this series of information, our booking executive will present the total fare.
*Please Note: The fare might not include Toll Tax, State tax, and Parking Charges, and all of these are exclusive.
Thetoptours.com is straightforward and transparent with its billing/ fare policies. We refrain from burdening our customer’s pockets and therefore offer the most affordable car rides from Hyderabad. Our car rental services are comparatively cheaper than many other service providers in the field.
In addition to affordable packages, we also aim to provide deals and exciting deals and discounts.
Places to Visit in Nalgonda, Telangana| Thetoptours.com
Whether you are visiting Nalgonda for work, personal, or tourism purposes, you must spare some time to explore the city. Nalgonda is popular for its rich history that captivates visitors with its diversity. Here are a few places you would love to explore:
- Bhuvanagiri Fort: Earlier known as Bhongir Fort, this sprawling 40-acre destination is a must-visit in Nalgonda. The ruins of this 12th-century fort are settled at 500 feet altitude. Whatever is left behind is an excellent example of architecture by Tribhuvanamalla Vikramaditya. It is also a popular spot to catch city views.
- Deverakonda Fort: The ruins of Deverakonda Fort are located amidst seven hills. It was estimated to be built around the 13th or 14th century. From 1287 AD to 1482 AD, the fort was under Padma Nayaka Kings’ control. From an archaeological and historical point of view, it is a must-check out the place.
- Panagal: This small village is located within proximity of Nalgonda and is known for its historical importance. According to the claims, Panagal was the capital of the Kakatiya Dynasty in the 11th century AD. Presently, it is popular for its historical and religious significance.
- Surendrapuri or Mythological Awareness Center: For someone who is inclined toward mythology, Surendrapuri is the ultimate destination for them. It is basically a theme park that promotes interest in Indian mythology. This mini world of mythology is something unique to visit and learn about.
- Nagarjuna Sagar Dam: The Nagarjuna Sagar Dam on the Krishna river is the world’s largest dam, protected by 26 gates measuring 14 meters high and 13 meters wide. It is even one of the largest dams built in recent times in Asia.
- Nalgonda Shopping: SPT Market, New Prakashan Bazaar, and Kooragayala Market are quite popular for their shopping opportunities. The silk and leather goods here are perhaps high in demand.
- Trekking: Nalgonda is located between two hills and thus offers a lot of trekking opportunities. For wanderers, there are immense opportunities present around. The serene atmosphere, rich history and culture, touch of spiritualism and architectural splendor, and influences of various dynasties make it one fine destination to explore.
FAQs on Hyderabad to Nalgonda Cab Service
What is the Distance from Hyderabad to Nalgonda Via Cab And Taxi?
The road route from Hyderabad to Nalgonda is nearly 101 kilometers. A taxi trip on this route takes less or more than two hours.
What Is The Best Time For Availing A Hyderabad To Nalgonda Taxi Service?
You can book a Hyderabad to Nalgonda taxi service with Thetoptours.com throughout the year. However, for the best deals, consider booking your taxi 4 to 5 days in advance.
Can I Book a Nalgonda to Hyderabad Car Rental Service?
Yes, Thetoptours.com provide Hyderabad to Nalgonda one-way-trip, Nalgonda to Hyderabad one-way trip, and Hyderabad-Nalgonda-Hyderabad round-trip taxi services.
Is it Safe to Book a Hyderabad to Nalgonda Cab Ride During The Night?
Yes, it is absolutely safe to book a Hyderabad to Nalgonda cab ride for your night-hours trip. However, it is always better to book your ride during the daylight hours.