Prepaid Taxis for Hyderabad-Gulbarga-Hyderabad Round Trip or One-Way (2023)
Thetoptours.com is a one-stop destination for all your tour and travel-related concerns. We aim to provide impeccable, affordable, and comfortable prepaid taxi services from Hyderabad to Gulbarga.
The distance between Hyderabad to Gulbarga is 230.7 kilometers. The route traverse through National Highway 65, and the car journey from point A to point B takes nearly 5 hours. The distance and time can definitely extend depending on the number of stops and route one takes.
Hyderabad to Gulbarga Taxi/Cab Booking | Thetoptours.com
Call 7075982162 or 7075482162 to book a Hyderabad-Gulbarga-Hyderabad taxi service.
Thetoptours.com offers prepaid taxi services between Hyderabad and Gulbarga. Consumers can book one-way, multicity, roundtrip, package trips and many more with Thetoptours.com. Though there are many ways to navigate from Hyderabad to Gulbarga, the road journey is scenic and enjoyable of all.
Gulbarga, which is now known as Kalaburagi, is a popular city in Karnataka, a Southern Indian State. Gulbarga is popularly known for its historical monuments, temples, tombs and delectable cuisine and thus is high on tourism. This historically rich region is where the past melds with the present. In fact, the road route from Hyderabad to Gulbarga in itself is so scenic that the journey alone is an experience on its own.
Book Prepaid Cabs From Hyderabad To Gulbarga | Thetoptours.com
The best way to book a prepaid cab from Hyderabad to Gulbarga is with Thetoptours.com. The road journey will introduce you to scenic locations, numerous vantage points, and restaurants to stop at.
Thetoptours.com provide a wide range of prepaid taxi options when traveling from Hyderabad to Gulbarga. Some of the most common options we provide include Sedans, SUVs, MUVs, and large automobiles like Minivans. Minivans, however, operate on certain routes only.
Our fares are kept transparent and simple and can suit everyone’s needs. We, as service providers, do not impose any kind of hidden charges. As you talk with our customer executive on the phone, he/ she will introduce you to an advance fare breakup. During or at the end of your journey, nothing additional on the fare will surprise you.
Hyderabad to Gulbarga Car Rental Services With Thetoptours.com
Thetoptours.com provide customized tour packages according to consumers’ requirement. Thetoptours.com offer trusted car rental services from Hyderabad to Gulbarga. Our services include drop-off/one-way trips along with the round trip.
Consumers can choose different types of taxis/cabs depending on their budget and passenger requirement.
Hyderabad to Gulbarga Cab Route | Thetoptours.com
The road route between Hyderabad to Gulbarga connects via National Highway 65. There’s another route that connects via Sedam and is 10 kilometers shorter. However, driving here can make you consume more time since the route is poor.
The road route from Hyderabad to Gulbarga and the local territories there consist of some popular destinations, including:
- Heritage Jail Museum, Sangareddy
Popular Tourist Attractions in Gulbarga | Hyderabad to Gulbarga with Thetoptours.com.
- Khwaja Bande Nawaz Dargah: It is the final resting place of popular Sufi mystic Khwaja Bande Nawaz and has a tomb. The Persian, Indo-Saracenic, and Arabic influences are well demonstrated here, and that’s what attracts the most visitors. The entire dargah features an Indo-Saracenic architectural style inspired by Bahamian, Turkish, and Iranian architecture. A visit here allows individuals to explore the mausoleum housing library with over ten thousand Persian, Urdu and Arabic books.
- The Buddha Vihar: This significant Buddhism pilgrimage is nested inside the Gulbarga University. Build in the traditional Indian Buddhist style, the facility was inaugurated by the Buddhist guru Dalai Lama itself. It is an ideal place to check out if you want to distance yourself from a loud crowd. The Buddha Vihar’s meditation center is also visit-worthy.
- Gulbarga Fort: It was built in the 12th century by Kakatiya king Raja Gulchand and is arguably a popular Indian attraction to checkout. The fort is basically a granite monument featuring beautiful Indian and Persian architecture. Rivers Bhima and Krishna flow close to the fort. It is a popular place for history and nature lovers and picnic opportunities.
- Sharana Basaveshwara Temple: Also popularly known as Sabhamandapa, the temple is devoted to Saint Basaveshwara. The temple was built back in the 12th century by the saint itself and is an excellent work of Hindu stone carving art. Being in the town for Sharana Basaveshwara Temple’s Car Festival is also advisable.
- Jama Masjid: This 14th-century mosque was one of the very firsts in the Southern Part of India. Jama Masjid flaunts a Deccan architectural marvel, and according to claims, it was built by the Spanish Mosque of Hyderabad (built inside Paigah Palace); Jama Masjid reflects the essence of Spanish architecture similar to Great Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba, Spain. Persian architect from Kazwin, Rafi. It is one of the rarest Indian mosques that is without a courtyard. Along with
FAQs on Hyderabad to Gulbarga Taxi/Cab Booking | Thetoptours.com
How To Book A Prepaid Cab From Hyderabad to Gulbarga With Thetoptours.com?
For booking a prepaid cab from Hyderabad to Gulbarga with Thetoptours.com, simply call us at 7075982162 or 7075482162
Once you connect with us over a call, our customer executive will take care of the entire process. Provides details including your Pick up and Drop off destination, time of Pick up, number of passengers, and type of car you want.
What Is The Best Time To Book A Cab From Hyderabad To Gulbarga?
If you are planning to travel from Hyderabad to Gulbarga, the best time to book is at least 3 days prior.
However, Thetoptours.com also provides on-the-spot car rental services, but the prices for the same can be more expensive than the prior booking.
Are Daily Driver Allowances Included in the Total Fare for Hyderabad to Gulbarga Cabs?
No, charges, including driver’s allowance, toll tax, state tax, and more, are not included in the total fare for Hyderabad to Gulbarga Cabs.
Which is the Most Economical Cab Available At Thetoptours.com from Hyderabad to Gulbarga?
Our starting range are the sedans like Etios or Dzire and they are the most economical cabs available at Thetoptours.com from Hyderabad to Gulbarga.