3 Nights 4 Days Mount Abu & Udaipur Tour
3 Nights 4 Days Mount Abu & Udaipur Tour Call for Price
with Cab + Breakfast & Meals Per Couple
Udaipur is the jewel of the Mewar kingdom ruled by the Sisodia dynasty for 1200 Years. The foundation of the city has an interesting legend associated with it. According to it, Maharana Udai Singh, the founder, was hunting one day when he met holy man meditations on a hill overlooking Lake Pichola. The hermit blessed the Maharana and advised him to build a palace at this favorable located spot with a fertile valley watered by the stream, a lake, an agreeable altitude and an amphitheater of low mountains. Maharana followed the advice of the hermit and founded the city in 1559 A.D.
Mount Abu situated at a average height of 1,219 mtr’s above sea level is the oasis in the deserted land of Rajasthan and possess the honor of being the only hill-station in Rajasthan as well as north-west India, The world famous tourist destination is known for its Delwara Jain temples and natural beauty world over, situated amidst lush green forested hills on the highest peak in the Aravali range is also the summer capital for the Indian state of Rajasthan, home to lakes, waterfalls and green forests, the hill retreat, has a very cool and soothing climate thanks to its rich flora covering the entire hillside that includes coniferous trees and flowering shrubs. Mount Abu with its world-class tourist facilities with hotels ranging from budget class to three star and heritage provides a great holiday escape and honeymoon attraction. Every year more than three million national and international tourists visit Mount Abu enjoying its scenic beauty, rich flora & fauna as well as the marble art of Delwara Jain temples.
Day 01 : Arrive Udaipur
- Upon arrival transfer to the hotel and check in at the hotel and evening free for leisure and overnight at the hotel.
Day 02 : Udaipur City Tour
- Breakfast at the hotel and Visit City Palace, Sheliyon ki Bari, Jagdish temple and Boat ride at Lake Pichola and in the evening visit bazaars of Udaipur and overnight at the hotel.
Day 03 : Mount Abu (180 kms/ 03 hr)
- Breakfast at the hotel and Drive to Mount Abu and Visit Dilwara Jain temple and later Enjoy the Sunset of Mount Abu and Nakki Lake. Evening come back to the hotel and dinner, overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 : Mount Abu – Departure
- Breakfast at the hotel and Today Visit Prajapita Bramhakumari Ashram followed by Gurushikhar and Peace Park. Later drive to Udaipur airport for connecting flight to onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin sharing as per itinerary
- A/c Transportation as per tour itinerary inclusive of fuel toll tax Parking & Interstate tax.
- Daily buffet breakfast as per itinerary
- Package includes all present applicable taxes.
- Any Air fare is not included in the package.
- Any expense such as water bottle, tipping, laundry or other personal exp. Is not included in the package.
- Any airport tax & food cost is not included and shall be charged separately.
- Guide Fees, Monument fees & Camera fees are not included in the package.
Not IncludedPersonal GuideTour Guide