3 Nights 4 Days Mount Abu & Udaipur Tour
Mount Abu & Udaipur Tour 3 Nights 4 Days Tour Package
Udaipur is the jewel of the Mewar kingdom ruled by the Sisodia dynasty for 1200 Years. The foundation of the city has an interesting legend associated with it. According to it, Maharana Udai Singh, the founder, was hunting one day when he met holy man meditations on a hill overlooking Lake Pichola. The hermit blessed the Maharana and advised him to build a palace at this favorable located spot with a fertile valley watered by the stream, a lake, an agreeable altitude and an amphitheater of low mountains. Maharana followed the advice of the hermit and founded the city in 1559 A.D.
MOUNT – ABU
Mount Abu situated at a average height of 1,219 mtr’s above sea level is the oasis in the deserted land of Rajasthan and possess the honor of being the only hill-station in Rajasthan as well as north-west India, The world famous tourist destination is known for its Delwara Jain temples and natural beauty world over, situated amidst lush green forested hills on the highest peak in the Aravali range is also the summer capital for the Indian state of Rajasthan, home to lakes, waterfalls and green forests, the hill retreat, has a very cool and soothing climate thanks to its rich flora covering the entire hillside that includes coniferous trees and flowering shrubs. Mount Abu with its world-class tourist facilities with hotels ranging from budget class to three star and heritage provides a great holiday escape and honeymoon attraction. Every year more than three million national and international tourists visit Mount Abu enjoying its scenic beauty, rich flora & fauna as well as the marble art of Delwara Jain temples.
Cost of the Tour (Valid from 01 Oct 2021 till 31 March April 2022)
|Per Person Cost of the Tour on Double Sharing Basis 02 pax Traveling||14300 Per Person||17800 Per person||23800 Per person|
|03 -05 Pax Traveling||13500 Per Person||16550 Per Person||22250 Per Person|
|06-09 Pax Traveling||12500 Per Person||15700 Per Person||21400 Per Person|
|Single Room Supplement||7300 Per Person||10500 Per Person||16500 Per Person|
|Destination||Standard hotel||First Class hotels||Deluxe Hotel|
|Udaipur||The Amantra||The Justa Rajputana||The Radisson Blu resort|
|Mountabu||The Banjara||Hotel Hillock||The Palace hotel|
- Accommodation on twin sharing as per itinerary
- A/c Transportation as per tour itinerary inclusive of fuel toll tax Parking & Interstate tax.
- Daily buffet breakfast as per itinerary
- Package includes all present applicable taxes.
- Any Air fare is not included in the package.
- Any expense such as water bottle, tipping, laundry or other personal exp. Is not included in the package.
- Any airport tax & food cost is not included and shall be charged separately.
- Guide Fees, Monument fees & Camera fees are not included in the package.
Terms & Conditions
- The above rates are based on minimum 02 persons travelling together.
- Tariffs given to you are net- Non Commissionable.
- Packages are not valid During Diwali & Xmas – New Year Holidays
- Child below 12 years can share the bed with the parents with an extra cost.
- Airfares may change without any notice at any time during the validity of the package.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in hotel taxes, rate of exchange, transport rates, government taxes, entrance fees
- International check in time is 1200 hours; check out time is 1200 hours. Early checkout / late checkout is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would apply as per our Cancellation policy.
- Payment at the time of booking – 50%
- Remaining 50 % payment 15 days prior to arrival.
- In case booking made less than 15 days 100% payment at the time of booking.
- Immediate after confirmation -25% of the package cost.
- 15 days or less but more than 7 days -50% of the package cost.
- Less than 7days – No refund.
The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss, or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible. The aforementioned description is just for informative purpose. Final package tour components shall be mentions on the voucher at the time of finalizing the tour package. The travel tour Components mentioned here are subject to change at last minute variation that may occur due to factors beyond control of the Thetoptours.
IncludedAccommodationBreakfastPersonal GuideSightseeingTour GuideTransport