7 Days 6 Nights Leh & Ladakh Tour Package
₹38500 / per person
- Rs. 38,500 Per Person (based on 02 Pax)
- Rs. 25,200 Per Person (based on 04 Pax)
- Rs. 21,300 Per Person (based on 06 Pax)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per package selected.
- All Meals (Breakfast + Packed / Hot Lunch + Dinner) as per tour plan.
- To & Fro Ex Leh Airport Transfers (For Ex Leh Packages only)
- All transfer/sightseeing as per itinerary (point to point) using Non AC Innova / Xylo.
- 12 Seater Force Tempo Traveler for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 person as per above selected tour package (Point to Point)
- 01 Oxygen Cylinder in each vehicle for visit to Nubra, Pangong Lake, and Hanle & Tsomoriri Lake visits only.
- Inner line permit, Ladakh Entry Fees, Wild Life Fees & Red Cross society fee.
- 5% Goods and Services Tax.
- Due to pandemic situation the clients must and need to strictly follow government and district SOP’s
- Clients must need to bring RT-PCR original negative report of Covid within 96hrs.
- Wearing Mask, hand sanitizing and social distance is mandatory
- Any airfare.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument / Museum Entrances, Rafting & Camel ride.
- Services of local tour guide.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond our control.
Note: Child Policy
- Child 5 Yrs and below will be complimentary.
- Above 8 Yrs of Age it will be considered as Extra Bed.
7 Days & 6 Nights
Not IncludedPersonal GuideTour Guide
Day 01: Leh Airport Pickup (4 Kms | 15 minutes approx.)
Arrive at Leh airport, meet and greet by our representative and transfer to your reserved accommodation. Check in to the hotel and get proper rest to acclimatize. Later, in the evening visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. O/N Leh.
Day 02: Leh - Sham Valley - Leh (140 Kms | 5-6 hrs approx.)
After breakfast proceed for an excursion to Sham Valley, visit Likir, Alchi Monastery, Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus Rivers, Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame museum. O/N Leh.
Day 03: Leh - Nubra Valley (128 Kms | 4-5 hrs approx.)
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the world, 18,380 ft). You can take short breaks at roadside cafes and scenic points for photography. On arrival check in to the hotel/camp. Post lunch; enjoy a camel safari (double humped camel which are found only in Ladakh & Mongolia) at the Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. O/N Nubra Valley
Day 04: Nubra - Pangong Lake via Shyok river road (150 Kms | 6-7 Hrs approx.)
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, drive of 6 – 7 Hrs. Arrival at Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the colour changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N Pangong Lake.
Day 05: Pangong Lake to Tsomoriri Lake (200 Kms | 6 - 7 hrs approx.)
Morning after breakfast drive to Tsomoriri Lake via Chushul and Tsaga la. Arrival at Korzok village by evening. O/N Korzok.
Day 06: Tsomoriri – Tsokar - Taklangla – Leh (240 Kms | 7- 8 hrs approx.)
Morning after breakfast take a walk around the Lake to enjoy the scenic beauty, watch the shades of green and blue mix together as the rolling grass lands surround the lake. Later drive to Leh via Puga (Sulphur Mine), Tsokar Lake and Taklang La Pass 17,585ft, 2nd Highest Motorable road in the world. Arrival at Leh by evening. O/N Leh.
Day 07: Leh Airport Drop (4 Kms | 15 minutes approx.)
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination.