Best of Karnataka
6 Nights & 7 Days Best of Karnataka PackageCall for Price
with Cab + Breakfast Double Sharing
Bangalore-Hassan – Coorg – Mysore -Bangalore
Meet on arrival at Bangalore airport or Railway station and drive to check in and relax, later depending on arrival time proceed for half day City tour visit Iskcon temple
Day 01: Bangalore:
- Meet on arrival at Bangalore airport or Railway station and drive to check in and relax, later depending on arrival time proceed for half day City tour visit Iskcon temple – the Krishna Temple is a blend of Modern technology and spiritual harmony, Lalbagh – 240 acres of beautifully sculpted gardens, flowers abound, rare collection of tropical and sub-tropical plants, Vidhana Soudha – this massive building houses the state Legislature and the secretariat. Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain – View the colorful swirling fountains dancing in tune to music, later on return to hotel and overnight.
Day 02: Bangalore – Hassan
- After breakfast check out and drive to Hassan – Hassan had a rich history. In the past, it reached the height of its glory during the rule of the Hoysalas, Enroute visit Shravanabelagola – The monolithic statue of Lord Gomateshwara, a Jain saint and an object of worship for centuries, standing atop one of the hills. Later visit Belur – The most photographed and perhaps the best and they are a must on every tourist’s temple itinerary and Halebid – the temple, perched on a star-shaped base amidst lawns, is a sculptural extravaganza temple. Later check in to hotel at Hassan and overnight.
Day 03: Hassan – Coorg
- After breakfast check out and drive to Coorg – Coorg officially known as Kodagu, is the most affluent hill station in Karnataka. It is well known for its breathtakingly exotic scenery and lush greenery. Coorg is the place to be for all nature lovers. On arrival at Coorg check in to hotel and evening proceed for Madikeri local sightseeing visit Abbey Falls, Omkareshwara Temple, Madikeri Fort, Raja seat, later back to hotel or Resort and overnight
Day 04: Coorg
- After early breakfast proceed for a excursion tour visit Dubare Elephant Camp – where you can participate in various elephant activities, return to hotel, after lunch proceed for half day tour to Talacauvery – Birth place of River Cauvery, enroute visit Bhagandeshwar temple at Bhagamandal, evening back to hotel and overnight
Day 05: Coorg – Mysore
- After breakfast check out and drive to Mysore – Known for its magnificent palaces and majestic buildings, sprawling gardens and treelined boulevards, shimmering silks and sandalwood, Enroute visit Cauvery Nisarghardhama & Bylakuppe – visit Tibetian Monastery’s & Largest Tibetian Settlement Camps in South India, later arrival at Mysore check in to hotel, evening visit Brindavan Garden – The Brindavan Gardens is the best-illuminated terrace garden in India. the main attraction of the visitors is The Musical & dancing fountain, the water colored light and music are harmonized in the fountain and transform this place into a magical fairyland, later return to hotel and overnight.
Day 06: Mysore
- After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing visit Chamundi Hills – The Chamundeshwari Temple is a traditional Hindu temple located on top of Chamundi Hill, The Chamundeshwari Temple is considered as a Shakti Peetha and is one among the 18 Maha Shakti Peethas. Later visit Mysore Zoo – Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens, also known as the Mysore Zoo is one of the best zoological gardens in India. The Zoological Garden covers an area of 157 acres. It is one of the oldest and most famous zoos in India, later visit Mysore Palace – An incredibly breathtaking example of Indo – Saracenic style of architecture, Mysore Palace Also known as the Amba Vilas Palace, it is the former palace of the royal family of Mysore and is still their official residence. Later visit Art Gallery – the art gallery in the Jaganmohan Palace houses an excellent collection of ceramics, sandalwood, and ancient musical instruments, St. Philomena’s Church – this imposing Gothic structure with beautiful stained glass windows and lofty towers is a must see. Later return to hotel and overnight
Day 07: Mysore – Bangalore
- After breakfast check out and drive to Bangalore and drop to Bangalore airport or Railway Station, tour ends.
Not IncludedTour Guide