Kashmir Tour Package
5 Night & 6 Days Kashmir Tour Package Call for Price
with Cab + Breakfast + Dinner Couples
- 01 night in houseboat in Dal lake
- 01 night in hotel in Gulmarg
- 01 night in hotel in Pahalgam
- 02 nights in hotel in Srinagar
- MAPAI basis ( Breakfast + Dinner)
- All sightseen & transfers by NON AC Vehicle
- 01 shikara ride
- Toll, tax, driver allowance for all trips
- Extra Heating in Houseboat & Hotel
- Trip to Arru ,Chandanwari&Betaab Valley in Pahalgam
- Gondola & Pony ride
- Tickets to all gardens & monuments
- Thajiwas Glacier & Snow Point in Sonmarg
- Snow Jeep transfers from Tangmarg to Gulmarg to Tangmarg : Applicable in Nov & Dec Month
- All optional items
Day 1: Arrival Srinagar+ PM Shikara ride
- Meet our representative at Srinagar airport, transfer to hotel / Houseboat. In the evening, Shikara ride in world famous Dal lake. Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 2: Srinagar – Gulmarg ( 54 kms )
- After breakfast, transfer to Gulmarg via Tangmarg, Enroute Apple Orhards& Cherry Orchards. In Gulmarg visit Khilanmarg and take a ride in worlds highest cable car “Gondola” or enjoy your day by playing golf in the world’s highest golf course. Overnight stay at Gulmarg.
Day 3: Gulmarg – Pahalgam ( 148 kms on way )
- After breakfast, transfer to Pahalgam, En-route visit Awantipora Ruins, Saffron Fields. In Pahalgam you can visit: – Aru ,Betaab valley (on your own cost). Overnight stay at Pahalgam
Day 4: Pahalgam to Srinagar + SS of Mughal garden ( 119 kms on way )
- After breakfast, transfer to srinagar, check in hotel. Afternoon, leave for local sightseeing of Srinagar City. Visit: – Mughal gardens: – ChesmaShahi (Mughal Spring), Nishat (The Garden of Bliss), Shalimar (The Abode of Love). Overnight stay at Srinagar
Day 5: Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar ( 89 kms on way )
- After breakfast, transfer to Sonmarg for a daytrip. Enroute see Hazratbal Shrine, Gagangir Tourist Village. The drive from Srinagar to is very beautiful as you will pass through some towns and villages, at many places you can enjoy the view of paddy fields with rivers flowing on one side. In Sonmarg you can visit Thajwas Glacier which is around 4 Kms from Sonmarg, a local taxi has to be hired for it( on your own cost ). The name Sonmarg is derived from two Kashmiri words “Son” & “Marg” which mean “Gold” & “Meadow”, when put together it means “Meadow of Gold”. Return to Srinagar in the evening after enjoying your day. Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 6: Departure
- After breakfast, transfer to Srinagar airport.
Not IncludedLunchPersonal GuideTour Guide