12 Best Budget, Mid Range and Luxury Hotels in Mumbai (2023)
Mumbai can get expensive when it comes to accommodation. Being home to some of the finest hotels, Mumbai makes it a daunting task for you to find inexpensive accommodation options. In this article, you’ll get to know more about budget, mid-range, and luxury hotels in Mumbai so that you can prepare yourself before the trip begins.
Budget Hotels in Mumbai
1. Abode Mumbai: Located in Colaba, Adobe Mumbai is one of the best budget hotels in Mumbai. Designed to be gorgeous and chic, this hotel provides true value for money. Adorned with 21 guest rooms, this hotel also comes with other facilities such as a library, shared lounge, spa, and wellness center, etc. The rooms here come embellished with modern amenities such as cable TV, wireless internet, air conditioning, and so on.
Location: First Floor Lansdowne House MB Marg near Regal Cinema, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra
2. Residency Hotel: Located in Fort, Residency Hotel is one of the top budget historic hotels in the city. This hotel used to be the home to the first fire station once upon a time. The rooms here are designed to be aesthetically pleasing and feature a traditional style. Offering amenities such as cable TV, internet, air conditioning, and room service, this hotel takes pride in hosting travelers from different parts of the country.
Location: 26, Corner of D.N. Road and Rustom Sidhwa Marg, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra
3. Ascot Hotel: The list of budget hotels in Mumbai won’t be complete without mentioning the Ascot Hotel. Located near the Colaba Causeway, this hotel is known for its contemporary design. Unraveling the best opportunity for you to experience elegance through simply designed rooms, Ascot Hotel ensures a pleasant experience. Amenities offered at this hotel include air conditioning, room service, wireless internet, complimentary breakfast, and so on.
Location: 38, Garden Rd, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra
4. Chateau Windsor Hotel: Located near the Marine Drive, Chateau Windsor Hotel is one of the best budget hotels that you will ever find in Mumbai. The rooms here are designed to reflect the western standards at their best. Featuring 50 rooms, the hotel takes pride in having a kitchen where the guests can cook vegetarian meals. Besides having a rooftop terrace, this hotel offers modern amenities such as cable TV, wireless internet, room service, and so on.
Location: 86 Veer Nariman Road, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Mid Range Hotels in Mumbai
1. The Oriental Residency: Located at a stone’s throw away from Bandra, The Oriental Residency is one of the best mid-range boutique hotels that Mumbai takes pride in having. Designed in contemporary fashion, the rooms here feature modern amenities such as electronic safe lockers, room service, LCD TV, and so on. The in-house restaurant here is known for offering delectable Indian and continental dishes. You can easily access the shopping and eating streets like Hill Road, Linking Road from this hotel.
Location: PD Hinduja Rd, Khar, Marg, Khar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
2. Hotel Suba International: Situated near the International airport, Hotel Suba International unravels the opportunity for you to experience hi-tech singular facilities. Adorned with iPod-controlled rooms, this hotel features 72 rooms which are designed tastefully. The guests can experience modern amenities such as mini-fridge, WIFI, personalized stationery, complimentary mineral water bottle, etc. Experience luxury at its best at Hotel Suba International.
Location: Plot No. 211, Chakala, Sahar Rd, Opposite Cigarette Factory, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
3. The International by Tunga: Located in Andheri, the International by Tunga is one of the best three-star hotels that you will ever come across in Mumbai. Featuring 24 modern rooms, the hotel offers amenities such as complimentary continental breakfast, high-speed WiFi, mineral water, and so on. Designed to be ideal for both business and leisure travelers, this hotel also comes with an in-house restaurant that is known for offering delectable seafood dishes including tiger prawns and lobsters.
Location: B 11, MIDC Central Road, Mulgaon, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
4. Regent Hotel: Located in Andheri East, Regent Hotel is one of the best deluxe hotels that maintain international standards and ensures warm hospitality to the guests. Featuring 44 air-conditioned rooms, this hotel adorns itself with modern amenities such as room service, security safes, WiFi, and so on. If you are in the city for a day or two and have a flight to catch, this might be the best option for you.
Location: RK Mandir Road, Kondivita, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Luxury Hotels in Mumbai
1. The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai: Located in Colaba, The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai is one of the finest 5-star hotels in the entire country. Built in 1973, this hotel is home to award-winning restaurants such as Wasabi and Souk. Overlooking the Arabian Sea, this hotel is spread across 2.6 acres and is home to 10 restaurants. The modern rooms come equipped with modern amenities such as flat-screen TV, minibar, a luxurious bathroom, etc. You can also avail yacht service at an additional cost here.
Location: Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra
2. The Oberoi Mumbai: Situated in Nariman Point, this hotel unravels the best opportunity for you to wake up to the view of the Queen’s Necklace. Flawlessly designed with white Thassos marble, this hotel features modern rooms, restaurants, and spa facilities as well. The rooms are equipped with modern amenities which make your stay even more comfortable. Featuring wooden floors, the rooms here feature LCD TV, iPod docking station, tea/coffee machine, etc. The hotel is also home to five restaurants that offer different European, Indian, and Asian delicacies.
Location: Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra
3. The Taj Mahal Palace: Located in Colaba, this iconic hotel was built in 1903. The rooms here feature Indian-inspired architecture and come equipped with modern amenities such as wifi, luxurious bathroom, minibar, etc. The Taj Mahal Palace is also home to 10 restaurants that offer lip-smacking cuisines. The Taj Salon here unravels the opportunity for you to experience the best treatment. Don’t miss the royal historical hotel tour of the Palace Wing.
Location: Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra
4. The St. Regis Mumbai: Located in Lower Parel, this hotel takes pride in being home to the tallest hotel tower in the country. After starting its journey in 1904, this hotel today is another name of luxury and elegance. Adorning itself with lavishly appointed accommodations, this hotel equips its rooms with superlative amenities. The hotel also features a wellness floor, athletic club, outdoor swimming pool, etc. The hotel is also home to four restaurants i.e. Seven Kitchens, The Sahib Room, Kipling Bar, Yukka, and Mekong.
Location: 462, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Whether you are looking for budget hotels or luxury accommodation options in Mumbai, this list walks you through some of the best options available in Mumbai. Book your rooms ahead of your journey and experience Mumbai at its best with a customized itinerary from thetoptours.com!