8 Fantastic Beach Resorts in Hawaii (2023)
Blessed with peaceful and pristine beaches, breathtaking waterfalls, lush green cover, mesmerizing sunsets, scenic landscape views, electrifying marine life, and exotic cuisines, Hawaii is one destination that is on everyone’s wish list.
Accept it or not, we all have some time in our life fantasized about visiting and exploring this dreamy chain of islands. From imagining hiking through the active volcanic sites at Haleakala to snorkeling with the sea turtle at Maui, we’ve all been there. But do you know visiting this amazing island of dreams can be mind-boggling too if you haven’t decided on your place and location of stay in Hawaii beforehand? So to save you from this major heck of a problem, we are presenting a list of the top 10 beach resorts available in Hawaii that will make you as well as your pocket extremely happy and happening. Beginning from luxury to budget-oriented, Hawaii has got it all. Located on the premises of the beaches, these hotels don’t compromise their services and facilities and provide the maximum features in the minimum budget.
So, here you go!
8 Fantastic Beach Resorts in Hawaii
- The Westin Maui Resort and Spa: Are you looking for a luxurious hotel overlooking a beautiful beach and delivering mind-blowing services just with the click of a button? Well, if your answer is yes then The Westin Maui Resort and Spa is the perfect option for you. Located on the Ka’anapali Beach and featuring an on-location luau accompanied by classes on hula dancing and lei making, this hotel will be your best choice. The spacious rooms include a flat-screen TV, a mini-fridge, and espresso machines. The rooms additionally incorporate a private gallery with views of the grounds or the beach. Visitors at the Westin Maui can unwind in the full-time spa or swim in one of the 5 outdoor pools, including an adults-only region and a huge water slide. The property likewise has a kids’ club. The Spa and Resort Westin Maui highlight 4 cafés and bars which serve conventional Hawaiian food. The cafés range from Oceanside Restaurant, which serves supper with wonderful sunset views, to Sea Dogs, which offers bites and beverages. The Maui Westin is nearby Whalers’ Village and a short way from the Ka’anapali Golf Resort and Ka’anapali Golf Course South. A free transport administration is accessible to these areas and to downtown Lahaina, which is 4.8 km from the property. With all these facilities and services, we are only left wondering, what else does anyone needs? Image Source
- Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort: Want to experience heaven on Earth? Just visit Andaz Maui of Hawaii once. Located on the premises of Mokapu Beach, Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort brags of 4 outdoor infinity pools, 2 eateries, and an all-time open spa. Free WiFi is available all throughout the resort. A private balcony, 40-inch flat-screen cable satellite TV, a minibar with complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, and coffee machines are included in each guest room. Suites offer a separate living room area. Villas offer a fully modified kitchen and a private Jacuzzi or plunge pool. Iron Chef’s Masaharu Morimoto’s eatery, Morimoto Maui, highlights Japanese and American combination cooking and forte mixed drinks utilizing new, local fixings. Two poolside bars are accessible, as is room administration. A 24-hour reception facility and Hawaiian market are offered for comfort. Outrigger canoe, paddleboarding, kayak, and surfing classes and tours are also available on site. Also, a fully equipped gym with exercise classes and yoga lessons is offered. Upscale shopping and dining at The Shops at Wailea are less than 10 minutes away on foot. Kahului International Airport is just 30 minutes away. Need we say anything more?
- Hanalei Bay Resort: Want to try an old-school living experience but with modern facilities? Hanalei Bay Resort will be your perfect go-to place. Including seashore access and an enormous outside pool, Hanalei Bay Resort offers open visitor rooms with a private gallery. Hanalei Pier is only 15 minutes drive away. The condo-style rooms offer a seating territory with satellite TV and a DVD player. Air conditioning is accessible and a few rooms gloat a full kitchen at the Hanalei Bay Resort. A 24-hour front work area and attendant service are accessible to all visitors at the Resort Hanalei Bay. An open-air hot tub and tennis courts are on the site, and a spa and health focus is provided for visitors to relax. Makai Golf Club at Princeville is just 2.4 km away from the resort.
- Sheraton Maui Resort and Spa: At the foot of the notable Black Rock sitting above Ka’anapali Beach and the Pacific Ocean, the Sheraton Maui Resort and Spa offers an outside pool, 3 tennis courts, an exercise center, and a territory transport service. The visitor rooms are beautified with tropical themes and Hawaiian craftsmanship. The rooms incorporate cooling, a flat-screen TV with premium film channels, a CD player, and a DVD player. A fridge and an espresso machine are likewise included. Selected rooms also include a microwave and a wet bar. Visitors at the Maui Resort and Spa Sheraton can feast at one of the 5 eateries and bars. Dark Rock Steak and Seafood offers a delicious dinner menu. The Cliff Dive Bar offers a daily cliff jumping ceremony and bar dining. Visitors can join the retreat exercises, including hula moving classes and scuba jumping exercises. The full-time working spa provides oceanfront massages. The Sheraton Maui Resort and Spa is within 10 minutes stroll of Whaler’s Village, which comprises shopping complexes and eateries. The Ka’anapali Golf Course is nearby the hotel. Visitors can likewise go swimming at the base of Black Rock. Perhaps, another paradise on Earth.
- Paia Inn: Situated on Maui’s North Shore, this exclusive property in Paia town offers admittance to 4.8 km of white sand beach, loosening up conveniences and advantageous access to a wide scope of activities. Free WiFi, an iPod docking station, and a 42-inch flat-screen TV with Apple TV are provided in every visitor’s room at the Paia Inn. Premium 500 string-count sheets, an all-loaded minibar, and bamboo hardwood floors are incorporated. The en suite tiled restroom provides upscale shower items. The Paia Inn is centrally situated within strolling distance of a few shops and eateries. Seashore towels, seats, boogie sheets, and snorkel gear are also provided. An attendant can arrange whale watching trips, surf exercises, zip-lining visits, luaus, massages, and different other activities on your wish. Award-winning ” Best New Restaurant”, Vana Sushi Bar is on-site at the Paia Inn. Kahului Airport is just 15 minutes away by car. Memorable Wailuku is also just 20 minutes away by car. Quite literally, can you even think of asking for more?
- Waimea Plantation Cottages: Are you fascinated by black sand or are you human? Situated on the dark sands of Kauai, the oldest of the Hawaiian Islands, these oceanfront cabins in Waimea have been reestablished with manor period furniture and highlights porches overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The brilliant and beautiful cabins at Waimea Plantation Cottages are brightened with botanical gardens and tropical works of art. The kitchen is furnished with an oven, a full-size cooler, and a microwave. A DVD player is provided in every cabin. An oceanfront pool and an on-location BBQ are some of the features of this Waimea property. Waimea River Park and the Waimea Theater are a 10-minute stroll from the Waimea Plantation Cottages. Port Allen Airport is simply 11.3 km away.
- Fern Grotto Inn: Looking for a luxury-filled experience in a beachside hotel but at the price of a budget hotel? Fern Grotto is the place for you. Situated in Kapaa town, Fern Grotto Inn offers true old-style estate bungalows with island-propelled goods and present-day conveniences. Visitors can unwind in the private garden. This motel is under 5 minutes stroll to the seashore and Wailua Golf Course. Offering free WiFi, the spacious guest houses at Fern Grotto Inn offer a digital TV. Visitors also get access to a free BBQ area and can go through a lazy evening time traveling down the Wailua River in a free 2-man Kayak, or take a bike ride to close Lydgate Beach. Fern Grotto Inn is 5 minutes stroll from Waipouli Town Center. Opaeka’s Falls and Lydgate State Park are both just 3 minutes’ drive away.
- Whalers Cove: Offering a heated outside pool, these oceanfront Poipu lofts are 5 minutes stroll from the shops and connoisseur ranchers market in Kukuiula Village. A full kitchen is provided in each lavish unit. Displaying sea views, the lofts at Whalers Cove in Poipu offer free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with cables. Visitors can unwind on their oceanfront balconies with gas BBQ facilities. Seashore gear is also accessible on location. Kiahuna green is 1.6 km from Poipu Whalers Cove and the Lihue Airport is just 35 minutes’ drive away.
If you are visiting Hawaii and want a beachside resort, then these are some of the best options for you.
FAQs For Tourists Visiting Hawaii
Q1. What Are Some Of The Facilities That These Hotels Offer?
Ans: Free wi-fi, an indoor/outdoor pool, tasty food, flat-screen TVs, mini-refrigerators, and a scenic view are some of the facilities that these hotels offer.
Q2. Is a Parking Facility Available At These Hotels?
Ans: Parking facility is available in some of these hotels of Hawaii while absent in others.
Q3. Is Vegetarian Food Available At These Hotels?
Ans: Yes, vegetarian food is available at most of these hotels.