4 Days & 3 Nights Desert Caravan Tour Package
4 Days & 3 Nights Desert Caravan Tour Package Call for Price
with Camel Ride + Breakfast & Meals Per Couple
A thrilling experience traveling through a region known as Thar Desert, which till date remains virtually isolated from the rest of the world. A completely different world altogether waits for you. All over the Desert tour, one encounters typical lifestyles, culture, forts, castles, cuisine, desert safaris, customs, mysteries, stories and experiences. The Great Indian Desert Thar Desert, the huge unending expanse of burning hot sand is spread over four states in India, namely Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, and Gujarat, and two states in Pakistan covering an area of about 446,000 square kilometers. Deriving its name from ‘thul’ denoting the sand ridges of the region, Thar stands divided between Sind region in Pakistan and Rajasthan in India. A tract of rolling sand hills, the Thar Desert is bordered by the irrigated Indus plains to the west, the Aravali Range to the southeast, the Rann of Kutch to the south, and the Punjab plain to the north and northeast. Yielding salt and gypsum, the desert is formed due to the scant rainfall received by the region as a result of the dryness of the prevailing monsoon winds.
Day 01 : Jodhpur – Jaisalmer
- Upon arrival at Jodhpur Airport/ Railway station you will be welcomed by our representative and drive to Jaisalmer and we start with the famous Golden fort & Patwan ki Haveli, Salim Singh ki Haveli and Bada Bagh (Royal cemetery) and overnight at the hotel. (Lunch & Dinner)
Day 02 : Jaisalmer – Khuri Sand dunes
- Breakfast at the hotel and our main attraction with some real adventure starts from today we drive to 60 km from Jaisalmer to our base camp and check in and after garlanding we take an evening camel trip to Sand Dunes and some villages also you will see stunning sunset and later we come back to our camp and enjoy folk dance program later enjoy delicious dinner and later go to your tent under star studded sky. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 03 : Khuri Sand dunes
- Breakfast at the camp and later we start our adventure tour. We visit some villages and sand dunes although the tour can be very extensive so therefore its totally depends on you how long you want to do the tour. In the first half we visit some villages and sand dunes on camels. you may also stop at some villages to get to know about their culture. Later we can have our lunch under some trees as the sun can be very fierce. In the post lunch session our camel safari will reach Unda village and another spectacular sunset will await you overnight at your tent. (Breakfast, lunch & Dinner)
Day 04 : Jaisalmer – Jodhpur – Departure
- Breakfast at the camp and later drive to Jodhpur and transfer to jodhpur airport for onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin sharing as per itinerary
- A/c transportation as per itinerary inclusive of fuel, toll tax parking & Driver Allowance.
- Daily buffet breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as per itinerary
- Camel safari Tour for 2 Nights 3 Days included in the cost.
- All expenses related to camel Caravan such as Camel, Camel cart, boarding lodging has been included in the cost.
- Package includes all present applicable taxes.
- Any Air fare/ Train fare is not included in the package.
- Any expense such as water bottle, tipping, laundry or other personal exp. Is not included in the package.
- Any airport tax is not included and shall be charged separately.
- Monument fees are not included in the package.
Not IncludedPersonal Guide