4 Days & 3 Nights Desert Caravan Tour Package
Desert Caravan Rajasthan 4 Days & 3 Nights Tour Package
A thrilling experience traveling through a region known as Thar Desert, which till date remains virtually isolated from the rest of the world. A completely different world altogether waits for you. All over the Desert tour, one encounters typical lifestyles, culture, forts, castles, cuisine, desert safaris, customs, mysteries, stories and experiences. The Great Indian Desert Thar Desert, the huge unending expanse of burning hot sand is spread over four states in India, namely Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, and Gujarat, and two states in Pakistan covering an area of about 446,000 square kilometers. Deriving its name from ‘thul’ denoting the sand ridges of the region, Thar stands divided between Sind region in Pakistan and Rajasthan in India. A tract of rolling sand hills, the Thar Desert is bordered by the irrigated Indus plains to the west, the Aravali Range to the southeast, the Rann of Kachchh to the south, and the Punjab plain to the north and northeast. Yielding salt and gypsum, the desert is formed due to the scant rainfall received by the region as a result of the dryness of the prevailing monsoon winds.
Cost of the Tour
|Particulars||Standard Package||Deluxe Package|
|Per Person Cost of the Tour on Double sharing basis minimum 04 Person Traveling together||INR 16500 Per person||INR 19500 Per Person|
|Single Person Traveling Supplement||INR 9250 per person||INR 11500 per person|
|Destination||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels|
|Jaisalmer||The Golden Haveli||Fort Rajwada|
|Sam||Prince Desert Camp||The Damodra Desert Camp|
|Unda Village||Safari Tents||Safari Tents|
- Accommodation on twin sharing as per itinerary
- A/c transportation as per itinerary inclusive of fuel, toll tax parking & Driver Allowance.
- Daily buffet breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as per itinerary
- Camel safari Tour for 2 Nights 3 Days included in the cost.
- All expenses related to camel Caravan such as Camel, Camel cart, boarding lodging has been included in the cost.
- Package includes all present applicable taxes.
- Any Air fare/ Train fare is not included in the package.
- Any expense such as water bottle, tipping, laundry or other personal exp. Is not included in the package.
- Any airport tax is not included and shall be charged separately.
- Monument fees are not included in the package.
Terms & Conditions
- The above rates are based on minimum 02 persons traveling together.
- This Package is net non commissionable
- Package is not valid in Diwali & XMAS- New Year Holidays.
- Child below 12 years can share the bed with the parents with an extra cost.
- Airfares may change without any notice at any time during the validity of the package.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in hotel taxes, rate of exchange, transport rates, government taxes, entrance fees
- International check in time is 1200 hours; check out time is 1200 hours. Early check / late checkout is subject to availability of rooms
- Cancellation charges would apply as per our Cancellation policy.
- Payment at the time of booking – 50%
- Remaining 50 % payment 15 days prior to arrival.
- In case booking made less than 15 days 100% payment at the time of booking.
- Immediate after confirmation -25% of the package cost.
- 15 days or less but more than 7 days -50% of the package cost.
- Less than 7days – No refund.
The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss, or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible. The aforementioned description is just for informative purpose. Final package tour components shall be mentions on the voucher at the time of finalizing the tour package. The travel tour Components mentioned here are subject to change at last minute variation that may occur due to factors beyond control of the Thetoptours.
Not IncludedPersonal Guide