Luxury, Mid–Range, and Budget Hotels in Chhattisgarh (2021)
Chhattisgarh is one of the newly formed states of India. However, despite being recently formed, the state has managed to become one of the most exciting and inviting tourist places in India is no time. A beautiful blend of natural beauty, culture, history, wildlife and exciting sightseeing attractions, one needs not guess what keeps the tourism of Chhattisgarh raging. If there still was any room left for betterment, the state even boasts of offering plenty of good accommodation options to its visitors. The state understands that after a day of exploring the numerous pristine and unexplored sightseeing attractions of Chhattisgarh, you will probably need a nice place to relax. No matter whether you are planning to splurge on this vacation, are on a budget or are a bit tight on the funds, the state of Chhattisgarh will make sure that your stay here is comfortable and memorable. Want to know some of the good places where you can stay in Chhattisgarh? If yes, then you have arrived at the right place. In this article, we have shortlisted some of the best luxury, mid – range and budget hotels in Chhattisgarh for you. Continue reading to know more!
Luxury Hotels in Chhattisgarh
If you are taking this vacation to splurge the money, relax and enjoy, then these luxury hotels in Chhattisgarh will take proper care of you. With their stunning ambience, spacious rooms and plethora of top – class amenities, choose these hotels for a memorable stay. They are:
1. Kanker Palace Heritage Hotel
Built long back in the first quarter of the last century, this royal palace serves as one of the popular historic tourist places in Chhattisgarh. Earlier known as Radhanivas Bagicha, this place which was once the home of the British agents during the pre – independence time, it now serves as one of the most beautiful luxury resorts in Chhattisgarh. Currently, a portion of the palace is also housed by the royal family themselves. Apart from the astounding royal charm, the palace is also well known for its brilliant architecture and elegance. The palace houses 4 spacious rooms in cottages, 5 in the right wing and 2 grand ones in the Annexe. Stay here to experience the royal lifestyle. Image Source
- Amenities of the place: Some of the amenities you get to enjoy on staying here include jeep safaris, tours to tribal villages and forests, angling in backwaters, service calls and lot more.
- Location: The Palace, District Kanker, Kanker Road, Chhattisgarh 494334
- Approximate price:
- Single: Rs. 10,000
- Double: Rs. 16,000
- Single Cottage: Rs. 7,600
- Double Cottage: Rs. 9,600
2. Mubas Machaan, Barnawapara
Located in close proximity to the well – known Barnawapara national park, Mubas Machaan is considered as one of the most luxurious resorts in Chhattisgarh. Nestled in the northern region of the state in the Mahasamund district, the resort follows a nature centric approach. The resort houses some ten absolutely stunning wooden machaans which will give you the true vibe of staying in a forest while enjoying the comforts of the resort. There is even a distinct gallery in the resort for the machaans to be seated and enjoy the depth and quietness of the dense lush green forests all around while sipping from their cup of warm tea.
Amenities of the place: Some of the amenities you get to enjoy on staying here include access to activities like nature walk, bird watching, wildlife safaris, outdoor and indoor games. There is a separate play area for kids, private sit out for all rooms and provision of buffet restaurant.
- Location: Kasdol Road, Village Barbaspur, Barbaspur Gate, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 493551
- Approximate price: The price for staying here starts from Rs. 10, 826.
Mid–Range Hotels in Chhattisgarh
Are you someone who doesn’t want to overspend but also don’t want to compromise in terms of facilities and comfort? Don’t worry, there are plenty of good mid – range hotels in Chhattisgarh that will fit your checklist completely. Some of them are:
1. Dev Hills Nature Resort
If you wish to spend some quality moments in the lap of nature without burning a hole in your pocket, then this is one of the best mid – range hotels in Chhattisgarh for you. Located in the Barnawapara area of the state, this nature centric resort proves to be an ideal getaway to escape the stressful and worrisome fast paced city life. This resort with its multiple amenities will provide you a true reflection of the abundant natural and cultural glory of the state.
- Amenities of the place: Some of the amenities you get to enjoy on staying here include hiring a gypsy to go on a serene jungle drive. The resort even has a mini library and air conditioning facility at additional charges. All rooms are equipped with satellite television and modern bathroom.
- Location: Achanakpur, Mahasamund district, Chhattisgarh
- Approximate Price: The price for reserve tents as well as reserve cottages is Rs. 4025 onwards.
2. Ganpati Resorts
Sporting an exemplary colonial style of architecture, Ganpati resort is one beautiful place which proves to be perfect to get away from the overcrowded maddening city life. Situated amidst nature, this mid – range resort of Chhattisgarh is endowed with exquisite landscape as well as gracious rooms. Even the atmosphere here is remarkably calm and peaceful. No matter whether you are on a family vacation, on a business trip or solo holiday, this resort is well – suitable for all kind of travellers.
- Amenities of the place: Some of the amenities you get to enjoy on staying here include separate play area for children, complete travel assistance, first class corporate facilities, a multi – cuisine restaurant, comfortable and spacious rooms with scenic views and a grand banquet hall. The resort will also help you arrange thrilling adventure treks.
- Location: National Highway – 6, Dhurkoda Road, Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh
- Approximate price: For a deluxe single the price is Rs. 3000 but for a deluxe double, the price is Rs. 4000.
3. Pleasure Club
Standing true to its name, this resort provides its visitors a pleasurable, comfortable and memorable stay at affordable prices. Enveloped by warm lush green natural surroundings, this is one of the most beautiful mid – range hotels in Chhattisgarh. Not only the destination is magnificent to look, the environment here is so soothing that you may not want to leave. The place works wonders for those who wish to invigorate their mind, body and soul while relaxing with their friends, family or partner.
- Amenities of the Place: Some of the amenities you get to enjoy on staying here include a multi cuisine garden restaurant serving delicious food while offering scenic natural views. Speciality bar, doctor on call, rain dance area, valet car parking and in – house laundry are some other privileges the resort offers.
- Location: Opposite Maitri Dental College, Rajnandgaon Road, Durg
- Approximate price: The price for staying here starts from Rs. 3150 per night.
Budget Hotels in Chhattisgarh
Are you travelling on a proper budget and wish to find a nice accommodation without burning a big hole in your pocket? If yes, then you don’t have to worry. There are plenty of budget hotels in Chhattisgarh that will help in fulfilling your dream. Some of them are as follows:
1. Mercury Resort and Restaurant, Ambikapur
Located in Ambikapur, a popular tourist place in Chhattisgarh which is well – known throughout the country for its archaic Mahamaya temple, this resort is literally a life saver for budget travellers. Mercury Resort and restaurant is one wonderful budget resort in Chhattisgarh that provides its visitors a refreshing solace and peaceful ambiance. All of the rooms here are very elegantly designed and have been well – decorated with traditional furniture. Moreover, the best part is that it is easy to reach too.
- Amenities of the place: Some of the amenities you get to enjoy on staying here are efficient room service, parking facility, a fine restaurant, internet access, laundry service, doctor on call and a lot more.
- Location: Kamleshwarpur, Chhattisgarh
- Approximate price: The prices for staying here start from Rs. 1400 per day.
3. Shivtarai Resort
If you are looking for a small resort, where you can just have a comfortable stay and go a lot of sightseeing, then this is probably the best budget hotel in Chhattisgarh for you. Many people choose this resort because of its close proximity to Achanakmar Tiger reserve which is a popular sightseeing attraction of Chhattisgarh. Nestled amidst lush green surroundings, the resort has about 22 rooms. Due to lesser number of rooms, it is better to book in advance.
- Amenities of the place: Some of the amenities you get to enjoy on staying here include efficient staff service as well as neat spacious rooms which come with attached coolers and bathroom.
- Location: Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
- Approximate price: The price for staying here starts from Rs. 900 per day.
We hope that these amazing hotels of Chhattisgarh will offer you a comfortable and memorable stay.
FAQ’s For Tourists Visiting Chhattisgarh
Q1. What Is The Best Time To Visit Chhattisgarh?
Ans. For the best experience visit the place anytime in between October till February.
Q2. What Is The Ideal Duration People Stay At Chhattisgarh?
Ans. Visitors usually spend 3 to 5 days to completely explore the state of Chhattisgarh.
Q3. How is the Landscape of Chhattisgarh?
Ans. Chhattisgarh is one naturally beautiful place with a plenty of natural wonders.