Don’t Miss These 7 Best Nightlife Places in North Goa (2022)
Partying is probably the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of nightlife in Goa. Well, North Goa is home to amazing places that tempt you to immerse yourself in a fascinating experience. With heart-thumping music playing all around you, the Goan delights welcome you for a fulfilling night experience in a unique ambience. If you still can’t decide which party places that you must visit in North Goa, this article is for you.
Don’t Miss These 7 Best Nightlife Places in North Goa
1. Tito’s Bar and Club: Known for being one of the best party spots in North Goa, Tito’s Bar and Club is known for being the oldest one in this area. Located near Baga Beach, this bar and club is known for its wide dance floors that attract hundreds of tourists who prefer a groovy atmosphere. Offering a delectable assortment of food and drinks, this bar has something to excite everyone’s taste buds. The second floor has a private area where you can throw your own party. Do a little research since this place offers a number of theme nights including Karaoke Night, Bollywood Vintage, Ladies Night, and so on.
Location: Titos Lane, Near Baga Beach, Saunta Vaddo, Calangute, North Goa
Timings: 6 PM to 3 AM
Cost for Two: INR 3000 onwards
2. Antares: Located on Vagator Beach, Antares is one of the most popular nightlife places in Goa. Adorning itself with aesthetically pleasing decor, this club offers you a wide range of cuisines including Italian, Indian, Goan, continental, French, and so on. Located on the cliffs, this club unravels the rejuvenating opportunity for you to cherish the view of the surroundings from the top of the cliffs. Being the brainchild of Sarah Todd, this club provides you the best opportunity to cherish sunset and the authentic Goan food.
Location: Small Vagator Beach, Ozran, Vagator, Goa
Timings: Noon to Midnight
Cost for Two: INR 2500 onwards
3. Soro: Located near Badem Junction in Vagator, Soro attracts thousands of tourists every year. Soro translates to alcohol in Konkani. Situated in an old Goan house, this property features an outdoor seating area along with a pool table. The live band entertainment here is accompanied by an in-house DJ who will keep you entertained during your stay here. Letting you dance your soul out, this place also hosts Salsa nights which attract locals and visitors alike. You’ll get to experience this every Sunday. The best part is that you’ll receive guidance from an instructor who will be teaching you the basic dance moves.
Location: Badem junction, Siolim Rd, North Goa, Assagao, Goa
Timings: 6 PM to 2 AM
Cost for Two: INR 1500 onwards
4. Club Cabana: Located in Anjuna Beach, Club Cabana is one of the most happening night clubs in North Goa. Adorned with neon lights, this club on the top of Arpora Hill unravels the best opportunity for you to party your heart out. Besides offering a spectacular view of the valley, this club features an open-air bar along with a multi-level dance floor. Thousands of tourists every year visit this place to enjoy the nightlife to the fullest. The outdoor area embellishes itself with a huge pool. There is also an exclusive area built to offer privacy and safety to women. The parking area here makes it easier for you to visit this place with a car.
Location: 82, Sim Waddo, Arpora Hill, Anjuna, Goa
Timings: 9:30 AM to 4 PM
Cost for Two: INR 2500 onwards
5. LPK Waterfront Club: Located near Candolim, LPK Waterfront Club is one of the most popular nightlife places in North Goa. LPK stands for Love Passion Karma and is known for being one of the most exotic night clubs in North Goa, Adorning itself with an unconventional look, this club is filled with terracotta statues. Surrounded by a hill and a river, this club unravels the best opportunity for you to sip a drink while enjoying the spectacular views. The historical architecture here attracts a large number of tourists every year. Shall you want to experience this place at its best, visit LPK Waterfront Club on a Saturday.
Location: Opposite Bank of India, Verem – Nerul Rd, Nerul, Goa
Timings: 9:30 PM to 3:30 AM
Cost for Two: INR 1500 0nwards
6. Cafe Mambo: Located in Tito’s Lane at Baga beach, Cafe Mambo is another prominent club in North Goa. Owned by the Tito’s Group of Companies, this nightlife place is known for hosting a number of Indian as well as international DJs. Being popular among the youth for its vibrant and lively atmosphere, Cafe Mambo hosts a number of theme nights in a month. It features a dance floor that invites you to move your body to the beat of popular music. The open-air lounge here is quite famous among party animals. You can also throw a birthday party or bachelorette here.
Location: Tito’s Lane, Baga Beach, Goa
Timings: 6 PM to 4 AM
Cost for Two: INR 2000 onwards
7. Shiva Valley: This list of nightlife places in North Goa won’t be complete without mentioning the Shiva Valley. Better known as the haven of trance, this club is a usual shack during the day, The hypnotic vibe kicks in every Tuesday. Transforming you to a world of trance, this nightlife place becomes extremely trippy on Tuesdays. Offering the best music in Goa, it attracts a large number of tourists every year. You can simply sit here and spend hours watching the waves. If you are fond of good music, this is a must-visit place for you.
Location: Anjuna Beach, Near Flea Market, St. Michael Vaddo, Anjuna, Goa
Timings: 9:30 AM to 11:30 PM (Monday to Sunday)
Cost for Two: INR 1200 onwards
Who doesn’t know about Goa being famous for the party scene? Well, if you are in Goa, it might happen that you don’t have time to visit both North Goa and South Goa. If you are in North Goa, visit these 7 places to bring out the party animal in you.