Top 3 Budget, 3 Mid-Range and 3 Luxury Hotels in Coorg (2022)
Coorg, a rural district, also known as Kodagu, is edged in the laps of Karnataka, a southwest Indian state. Set in the serene and winsome beauty of the hills, valleys, and arresting sunsets, Coorg proffers umpteen tourist destination that would definitely allure you to visit the place all over again. The misty setting of the place with pleasant weather is the crown of the place. Due to its fascinating beauty, there are many budget, mid-range, and luxury hotels in Coorg to enable the guests to dwell comfortably.
The umpteen hotels in Coorg with umpteen facilities ensure and provide you a homey welcome to the place. You feel like home, away from home while in Coorg.
Top 3 Budget Hotels in Coorg
The leisure travelers often find hotels to dwell within their budgets. They want a basic stay with all the necessary amenities. Budget hotels provide you a comfortable stay within your prices so that you can enjoy your vacations economically. Some of the best budget hotels to dwell in Coorg are as follows:
1. Hotel Coorg Regency: Situated on the Stuart hill in G T Road, Hotel Coorg Regency is one of the most bargainous hotels that would provide you a comfortable stay. The captivating sunset views and the sparkling blue fountains at Raja’s Seat garden is at a distance of a 13-minute walk from the hotel. The KSTC Madikeri intercity bus station is at a distance of 1 km from the place.
The rooms have televisions, and the upgraded rooms proffer the air conditioning facility as well. The amenities include a restaurant, free parking, a generator, and massage parlors as well. The price of the hotel Coorg Regency is quite shocking when compared to the different facilities it provides.
The price is only rupees 859, and the rating is 3.6 stars.
Address: G.T Road, Stuart Hill, Madikeri, Karnataka 571201
Phone: 094490 92541
2. Airaa Emerald: The light-colored building with balconies to enjoy your evening, proffer serene and tranquil vibes to the place. Featuring a terrace to enjoy in leisure time, Airaa Emerald is situated in Madikeri. It is at a distance of 1.5 kilometers from Madikeri Fort, 2 km from Raja seat, and 8 km from the famous and picturesque Abbi Falls. The facilities of parking and free wifi are not available, but the deluxe rooms with upgraded facilities are a must and fit in your budget. The approximate price of Airaa Emerald is rupees 900, and the rating is 3.8 stars.
Address: 47/1, near Chaingate, Block No-21, Dechur, Main Road, Karnataka 571201
Phone: 077600 65747
3. Honey Palace Homestay: Equipped with vibrant, clean, and spacious rooms, Honey Palace Homestay is situated in the Stuart hill at the Appacha Kavi road. The floral prints of the curtains would allure you and give the place a vibrant vibe. The hotel is located at a serene location. The price of the hotel is very much worth the quality of dwelling here. It is only rupees 900, and the rating of Honey Palace Homestay is 4.0 stars.
Located in: Cosmopolitan Club
Address: Appacha Kavi Rd, Stuart Hill, Madikeri, Karnataka 571201
Phone: 098861 92155
Top 3 Mid-Range Hotels To Dwell In Coorg
Mid-range hotels provide the utmost comfort and amenities to the middle-income groups of people who want to benefit from higher prices but cannot afford highly-priced hotels. They want to dwell in the hotels to get comfort from the hectic journey. Various mid-range hotels to dwell in Coorg are as follows:
1. Treebo Trend Vrindavan Coorg: This guileless hotel with modest rooms is situated off the NH275 and is a hillside hotel. The simply furnished rooms have ceiling fans, flat-screen televisions, and tea and coffee making facilities. The check-in time is 12 pm, and the check-out time is 11 am.
The shower only bathrooms and the balconies are also proffered with the room. The amenities include 24-hour available front desk, full-service laundry, complimentary breakfast, no cost for kids below 7 years, free parking, breakfast buffet, free wifi, and an indoor pool as well. The approximate price of Treebo Trend Vrindavan Coorg is rupees 2,827, and the rating is 4.1 stars.
Address: Somwarpet Road, Near Welcome Arch, Sampigekatte, Coorg District, Madikeri, Karnataka 571201
Phone: 093228 00100
2. Hotel Mayura Valley View: This low-key hotel off the highway 275 is equipped with unassuming rooms which prof1eer free wifi access and commendable room service. The flat screens in the rooms aid you to pass your leisure time. Moreover, the upgraded rooms also have an air conditioning facility. Suites have extra sitting space, and the dormitory-style quarters are also available.
The hotel is at a distance of 2 km from a bus station and is a 5-minute walk to reach the Raja’s seat park which offers panoramic views of the place. The cozy restaurant and the dining facility on the terrace offer some breathtaking views of the stupendous places around. The amenities include a bar, ayurvedic spa, outdoor pool, free parking, kids’ area, room service, and full-service laundry as well. The approximate price of Hotel Mayura Valley View is rupees 2,799, and the rating is 4.2 stars.
Address: Near Raja’s Seat, Stuart Hill, Madikeri, Karnataka 571201
Phone: 082722 28387
3. Treebo Trend Oleander Serviced Apartments: Edged in a modern and residential setting, this hotel has bright, vibrant, and airy rooms to brighten up your moods and enliven your spirits. The rooms themselves have umpteen facilities like free wifi, flat-screen televisions, tea and coffee making machines, microwaves, and mini-fridges.
The check-in time is 12 pm, and the check-out time is 11 am. Other amenities include a kitchen in some rooms, commendable room service, free breakfast, free parking, 24-hour front desk, and full-service laundry. The approximate price of Treebo Trend Oleander serviced Apartments is rupees 2,242, and the rating is 4.0 stars.
Address: Block No 22, Junior College Road, Kodagu, near Hotel Highton, Madikeri, Karnataka 571201
Phone: 093228 00100
Top 3 Luxury Hotels in Coorg
The luxury hotels provide a dwelling for the business class who are able to afford luxury at high prices. These opulent hotels provide you a posh and cozy ambiance, which would be remembered by you forever. They proffer you with every possible means to balance your tiredness and hectic journey with the utmost comfort and luxury.
Strolling in the hotel itself gives you a perfect experience. The various luxury hotels to dwell in at Coorg are as follows:
1. Club Mahindra Madikeri Resort: This tantalizing resort with an opulent and posh ambiance, is one of the most stupendous places to dwell in Coorg. The sprawling rustic resort is set on a coffee plantation in the Madikeri hill station. Surrounded by beauteous hills and valleys, it provides you the gripping views of nature. It is at a distance of 4 km from the Madikeri falls, and 3 km from the Abbey falls, which is just another from the many perks of the resort.
The tiled floors with the Earth tone decor and studios in the 1-bedroom apartments provide you a luxurious stay to rejuvenate your mood from the tiring day. The check-in time is 2 pm, and the check-out time is 10 am. There are many amenities proffered by the resort-like 3 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools, a spa, a lounge bar, complimentary breakfast, breakfast buffet, free wifi, wellness center, airport shuttle, parking at additional costs, 24-hour front desk and full-service laundry. The approximate price is rupees 7,539, and the rating is 4.4 stars.
Address: Galibeedu, Road, Madikeri, Karnataka 571204
Phone: 082722 21114
2. Taj Madikeri Resort and Spa: This opulent resort lies in 73 hectares of rainforest. It is 8 km from the Madikeri Fort and 13 km from the spectacular abbey falls. The check-in time is 2 pm, and the check-out time is 12 pm. The posh and cozy rooms have paneled ceilings and exposed beams with free wifi facility, flat-screen televisions, tea and coffee making machines, and minibars. The exotic 1-bedroom villas are worth it, as they have airy balconies offering scenic views, fireplaces, and plunge pools as well. The approximate price of Taj Madikeri Resort and Spa is rupees 16,129, and the rating is 4.7 stars.
Address: 1st Monnangeri Galibeedu, Post, Madikeri, Karnataka 571201
Phone: 082722 65900
3. The Ibnii: Situated in a serene and composed setting on a former coffee plantation, The Ibnii has a charisma of its own with wooden cottages to dwell in. The elegant yet posh cottages offer lush green views of the forest from the balconies, free wifi, and flat-screen televisions as well. Private pools, minibars, and whirlpool tubs are provided with the opulent polish villas.
It is at a distance of 4 km from the Omkareswara temple, 5 km from the 17th century-old Madikeri fort, and 6 km from the ravishing Raja’s seat. The check-in time is 2 pm, and the check-out time is 11 am. Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner, along with free parking and guided walks, are complementary. The amenities include 3 restaurants, a bar, a cafe, indoor and outdoor pools, a 24-hour front desk, full-service laundry, airport shuttle, and a fitness center.
Address: 123 Ibnivalavadi Village, Boikeri, Madikeri, Madikeri, Karnataka 571201
Phone: 080 4664 4333
Thus, a whisk of the posh, opulent and luxurious hotels with unassuming, guileless and unpretentious hotels in Coorg proffers the various types of guests to dwell in them according to their tastes, preferences, and budgets. You can design your itinerary and choose any of the hotels from the budget, mid-range, and luxury hotels in Coorg!