Don’t Miss These Top 10 Best Beaches Near Mumbai (Within 350 Kms) (2020)
Worried about what happens when the urban noise starts getting you during your trip to Mumbai? Well, you can definitely take yourself away from the hustle bustle of the Mumbai city to some of the lovely beaches surrounding it. The serene beaches along the Konkan coast are just perfect for spending a vacation filled with leisure. Whether you want to experience the sunsets or want to walk on the golden sands, Mumbai will never disappoint you. Here are some of the best beaches within 350 kms of Mumbai that you must visit.
Don’t Miss These Top 10 Best Beaches Near Mumbai (Within 350 Kms)
- Kashid Beach: Located approximately 125 km away from Mumbai city, Kashid Beach is one of the most popular beaches near Mumbai. It is also regarded as one of the cleanest beaches that you will find on the Konkan coast. What adds to the beauty of this beach are white sand and Casuarina trees. Whether you want to go for horse riding or get adventurous with watersports, Kashid Beach is the perfect spot without any doubt. During your trip here, you should definitely consider visiting the Murud Janjira Fort.
- Manori Beach: Popularly known as Mini-Goa, Manori is known for its beach and creek. It is approximately 55 km away from Mumbai, depending on the route one takes. Located in a fishing village named Manori in the northern Mumbai, this beach unravels the rejuvenating opportunity for you to experience a leisurely holiday. Filled with beach-side shacks, this place is definitely worth a visit. During your visit to Manori, you should definitely consider paying a visit to Malad Marve which can be easily accessed with a ferry. If you have always wanted to enjoy a spectacular sunset, this is the spot. The beach adorns itself with cashew nut trees along with rocky hillocks in the backdrop. You can also check out resorts here which are designed to be Spanish Villas.Image Source
- Alibaug Beach: Named after the Alibaug coast, the Alibaug beach is one of the most picturesque beaches located within close proximity from Mumbai. It is at a distance of approximately 95 kms from Mumbai. This black sand beach is known for offering you a majestic view of the Kolaba fort as well. With lazy rocks in the backdrop, this beach is known for providing you with the opportunity to capture picture perfect sunrise and sunset. You can also visit the fort ruins with a short boat ride. Whether you are interested in exploring history or thrilling watersports, Alibaug Beach is the perfect spot to get both desires fulfilled.Image Source
- Ganapatipule Beach: Located in the Ratnagiri district, this spectacular beach on the Konkan coastline is known for its pristine beauty. You’ll also find a 400 year old Ganesh Temple here which is believed to have been discovered more than 1600 years ago. This beach takes pride in being home to a wide variety of exquisite flora as well. Being one of the best beaches near Mumbai, Ganapatipule Beach attracts thousands of visitors who come here to seek relief from monotony. Whether you are a nature lover or adventure enthusiast, you’ll definitely love this beach. Approximate distance from Mumbai: 345 kms.Image Source
- Harihareshwar Beach: This beach is at an approximate distance of 185 kms from Mumbai. Harihareshwar beach in the Raigad district gets its name from one of the surrounding hills i.e. Harihareshwar, Harshinachal, Bramhadri and Pushpadri. Better known as the House of God, this beach is also known as Dakshin Kashi because of being home to the Harihareshwar temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. Two beaches on either side of the Harihareshwar temple i.e. Shrivardhan and Diveagar Beach attract thousands of people every year from different parts of the country. You can visit this beach any time throughout the year since the weather remains soothing because of its location in the lap of the Sahyadri Hills. You should definitely visit the temple once during the Kal Bhairav Jayanti Utsav which was initiated by Yashawant Balawant Nagle, the Sardar of the Queen of Janjira.Image Source
- Murud Beach: This beach located in the Dapoli town is the perfect spot for those who want to combine adventure with serenity. Murud beach is at an approximate distance of 145 kms from Mumbai. Extremely popular for dolphin spotting, this beach is usually crowded and continues to be one of the top beaches near Mumbai. You can enjoy a number of thrilling activities here including parasailing, banana boat ride, etc. The sunrise and sunset here will certainly leave you amazed. You should also consider visiting the Murud Janjira Fort which remains in the backdrop of the beach.Image Source
- Nagaon Beach: Located within close proximity from Alibaug, Nagaon Beach is known for its cleanliness. Nagaon beach is at an approximate distance of 100 kms from Mumbai. The sea beach here adorns itself with lush greenery and different trees including Suru, lined palms, and betel. The best part of this sea beach is the gamut of adventurous activities that it offers. You’ll also find a number of homestays and resorts here. The best way to enjoy the serenity is to go for an evening walk and enjoy the sunset.Image Source
- Diveagar Beach: Located in the Raigad district, the Diveagar beach is known for its azure water combined with lush greenery and white sand. Located approximately 170 km away from Mumbai, Diveagar beach is known for its wavy shores that attract many surfers across the country. Being a perfect weekend destination, this beach embellishes itself with palm, Casuarina trees, and beatles. Those looking for the ultimate water adventure will find plenty of opportunities here.Image Source
- Kihim Beach: Located away from the hustle bustle of the city, Kihim Beach is known for being filled with coconut trees as well as pollution free air. Kihim beach is just 95 kms away from Mumbai. Adorned with white sand, this beach is filled with trees as well as wildflowers. You will also find a number of migratory birds here. During your stay here, you should definitely visit the nearby popular attractions including Kolaba Fort.Image Source
- Devka Beach: Located in Daman, the Devka beach redefines natural beauty and unravels the best opportunity for you to explore a few days away from the mundane life. Devka beach is about 185 kms away from Mumbai. This picturesque beach remains unspoilt till date and adorns itself with clean blue waters. If you are visiting Devka beach with kids, do consider visiting the nearby amusement park which decorates itself with gigantic fountains and play areas for kids.Image Source
Your trip to Mumbai doesn’t have to be filled with urban attractions only. Because of being a coastal city, Mumbai has much more to offer. Shall you be too tired of the urban sightseeing, head to one of these best beaches near Mumbai to spend a rejuvenating time with your friends and family. Get a customized itinerary now and start preparing for your exotic Mumbai trip with thetoptours.com!