Top 5 Must-Visit Places in Gautam Buddh Nagar, Uttar-Pradesh (2022)
About Gautam Buddh Nagar, UP:
Gautam Buddh Nagar is one of the popular districts of Uttar Pradesh, lying in its Northwestern region. Gautam Buddh Nagar is a part of the centrally administered region, known as the national capital region of India. Gautam Buddh Nagar district consists of three major parts of Delhi, which are Noida, Dadri, and Jewar. Noida is undoubtedly one of the major cities, not only in parts of Delhi but in the whole of India. Gautam Buddh Nagar is not only about the industrial hub it runs, which powers the business tycoons of North India, but it is a popular tourist destination too, with a range of variants and wonderful tourist attractions within its territory. Both the cities of Noida and Greater Noida lead in this segment by offering these places of attraction in Gautam Buddh Nagar. Before getting into the top places of attraction in Gautam Buddh Nagar, let’s have a look at a short history of the city.
History of Gautam Buddh Nagar
Gautam Buddh Nagar is one of the newly formed districts in the late 1990s. The formation of the district, merging the three different territories of Noida, Dadri, and Jewar, happened in the year 1997. These territories were part of two other districts, Bulandshahr and Ghaziabad, which were chiseled out to form a new district. This resulted in the formation of Gautam Buddh Nagar and a new administrative HQ of Noida. Now let us take a look at some of the major places of attraction in Gautam Buddh Nagar.
Top 4 Must-Visit Places in Gautam Buddh Nagar
1. The Great India Place
The Great India Place is a treat to the shopaholics of the town or the ones who are visiting the town. The four-storeyed shopping mall is one of the biggest in the district, with more than 250 stores inside. From local domestic brands to internationally recognized ones, the stores offer a variety of choices for the shoppers to go on a major shopping hunt.
The prices are also affordable, and the food is simply great in almost all of the stores and stalls in Great India Place. There is also a multiplex cinema facility available for movie lovers to enjoy the movies at the best available experience. The Great India Place is also located close to the Noida Sector 18 metro station, which makes the transport to the mall easy and convenient at the same time.
2. Buddh International Circuit
Buddh International Circuit is the Mecca of all motor racing lovers and fanatics in India, which is located at the National Capital region of Greater Noida. Buddh International Circuit is the only international racing circuit in India that has global recognition. It rose into popularity once after it hosted the Indian series of Formula One racing championship.
Later, Buddh International Circuit was picked as a venue for almost all of the national level racing championships. The best time to visit the racing circuit would be during the times of the race. The Buddh International Circuit has also been awarded as the Motorsport Facility of the year 2011, in its debut year.
3. DLF Mall of India
DLF Mall of India is one of the recently opened giant shopping malls of India, which provides visitors with a complete package of shopping experience. Extended to seven different floors with nearly 400 stores and stalls to shop from, DLF Mall is indeed one of the best malls in the Noida region of Gautam Buddh Nagar.
A huge food court with a range of cafeterias offering different cuisines of food from all over the world is a treat to the food lovers. There is also a kid’s zone, which offers different types of entertainment for the kids along with a multiplex for the cinema lovers.
4. Worlds of Wonder Amusement Park
One of the biggest amusement parks of North India is something you could ask for in a suburban industrial area like Gautam Buddh Nagar. Worlds of Wonder is something just you need, whenever you want to take a break and relax in some adventurous stuff. Located in Noida, Worlds of Wonder has a splendid collection of rides, which is appropriate for all ages. Apart from the rides, the water-themed activities, and entertainment zones, the WOW lake, Go Karting zone, etc., are some of the other most enjoyed activities in Worlds of Wonder Amusement Park of Noida.
How To Reach Gautam Buddh Nagar?
- By Road: Gautam Buddh Nagar has a very extensive road network as it directly falls under the administration of the National Capital Region. Being an industrial area, the road network is essential and is also used at a large scale for transportation. You can easily avail of the services of cabs, taxis which are in huge numbers and also the bus network of Delhi Road Transport Corporation, which is more affordable comparatively.
- By Rail: There are a number of Railway stations within the district of Gautam Buddh Nagar, which connects to all parts of Uttar Pradesh and almost all regions of North India. The railheads like Noida, Anand Vihar, etc., are some of the popular railway stations in Gautam Buddh Nagar. A metro rail is also an ideal option if you are traveling a short distance, that too, with metro rail connectivity. Moreover, some of these stations have an extended reach, which connects to all parts of India.
- By Air: Since the parts of Gautam Buddh Nagar have no airport facilities, the tourists and passengers have to depend on the New Delhi airport for traveling to Gautam Buddh Nagar. You can also easily avail of a taxi or cab service from Delhi airport to reach Gautam Buddh Nagar safely and with utmost comfort.
FAQs For Tourists Planning to Visit Gautam Buddh Nagar
What Are Some Of The Important Places To Visit In Gautam Buddh Nagar?
Whenever you are in Gautam Buddh Nagar, you might not want to miss the places of attractions located in Noida. Noida is the heart of Gautam Buddh Nagar, which shines both as an industrial area and also as a major place of attraction for tourists from all over the world.
Gautam Buddh Nagar is one of the best places to visit to explore one of the fastest developing cities in India. The tourist places here are real gems that will provide you with an experience that you will remember for a lifetime.