15 Best Restaurants in Sedona, AZ (2024)
Sedona’s food and wine scene differ from top-of-the-line to gritty natural, with a touch of laidback touristy tossed in for even better outcomes. Mexican food is pretty much as basic as pizza here, and yet you’ll have the option to discover the kind of high-end food scene with extensive wine show that you may be used to back at home. The taste trend here has for quite some time been an emphasis on new, fresh, local fixings, so veggie lovers and vegans will have no issue tracking down a decent dinner. Since the town is encircled by beautiful red stone developments and extraordinary perspectives, so most of the best restaurants in Sedona offer a deck for your relaxed dinner.
And if you’re searching for the right kind of entertainment activities served along with tasty food and live music then Sedona might be the best place to visit for you. So get ready for some cozy acoustic sets while you eat. Mentioned below are our top picks from the best restaurants in Sedona to try. Let’s begin our hunt for some of the best restaurants in Sedona to eat at.
15 Best Restaurants in Sedona, AZ
- Cowboy Club: Two feasting encounters in one, the Cowboy Club has something for everybody and their food will blow your cap off. The principle Cowboy Club café, initially a gathering place for the primary pioneers of Sedona, offers country and western-themed upscale steakhouse feasting, various local signature dishes, for example, their desert plant fries and rattler combo. Its private lounge area offers a posh adaptation of the similar food items for ranchers with genuine class, with refined help and intermezzos between courses. It is definitely one of the most amazing restaurants in Sedona.
- Ken’s Creekside: Taking advantage of its Red Rock landscape, Ken’s Creekside offers two Red Rock see porches. Indeed, even inside the café, in any case, you can’t neglect to have a decent view of such astonishing natural wonder. The chief gourmet expert does his highest to coordinate with this natural excellence with a determination of delightful dishes, all piece of menus that change week by week to guarantee that what you are eating is at its freshest. No big surprise Ken’s is so famous with Sedona local people and is one of the best restaurants in Sedona.
- Golden Goose: A bistro and cafe serving breakfast, lunch and supper seven days of week, Golden Goose is there for at whatever point you need great food in a personal and easygoing climate, perhaps joined by a couple of their mark, hand tailored mixed drinks and this all makes it an incredible restaurant in Sedona. The food offers contemporary turns on American and Italian works of art; in addition to a week after week live music schedule and an incredible party time bargains make this one of Sedona’s chief spots to hang out.
- Elote Café: Elote Café’s Mexican food is the product of head culinary expert J. Smedstad’s decade and a half venturing out through Mexico to get to the core of its way of life and its cooking. This energy and information results into the exotic taste of each dish served here, all upscale renditions of a portion of Smedstad’s number one dishes from his broad ventures. Elote Café is a fabulous restaurant in Sedona and has been expounded on all over America, and anybody visiting Sedona should make a visit to discover why it is so renowned from New York to Phoenix.
- Garland’s Oak Creek Lodge: Found among the flawless Garland’s Oak Creek Lodge, a sixteen-lodge hold up in the core of Oak Creek Canyon, the feasting administration of Garland’s makes an all around incredible area all the more awesome. A little and pretty eatery, it offers a standard breakfast menu, however it is the unique supper administration that merits the visit alone. Another prix fixe set menu is introduced each day by cook B. Widmer, with an accentuation on sharing tables and making new companions over incredible food in an easygoing however rich setting which all the more makes it an amazing restaurant in Sedona.
- René: Probably one of the best restaurants in Sedona since the last 35 years, Rene is situated in the quiet Tlaquepaque Arts Center and offers top notch French food with Southwestern winds that are on the other hand heavenly and brave, yet in every case cautiously and affectionately introduced by its amazing group. Regardless of whether you are visiting the place for an exceptional event or you simply want a little luxurious dinner, René is the perfect choice.
- L’Auberge: Some travelers regarded L’Auberge as one of the Southwest’s best ten eateries, and it is inconceivable not to concur with them. With floor-to-roof windows offering terrific vistas of the Sedona sycamore timberlands, and the food a contemporary US turn on French eating, it is actually an incredible eatery. The menu changes occasionally to feature the best wild game in the colder time of year which all the more makes it an amazing restaurant in Sedona. No matter what the season, top notch administration and food is ensured.
- Oak Creek Brewery and Grill: Sedona’s only brewpub, Oak Creek consolidates ace blending abilities with wood-terminated and rotisserie food, making a remarkable experience in the town that has an extraordinary standing with microbrew fans across the state. The menu of provincial, deliberately cooked adaptations of American works of art is an ideal backup to their renowned assortment of lagers.
- Heartline Café: For over 25 years, the Heartline Cafe has been a backbone in Sedona with its deck feasting and wine records. The Heartline Café is found underneath West Sedona’s ‘Thunder Mountain’, a reminiscent area that the bistro capitalizes on with its ‘secret’ garden. The place truly is an awesome restaurant in Sedona to feast, with ranch to-table passage served without any preparation consistently to guarantee the best, freshest flavors without fail. Agreeable and supportive assistance comes as standard. A rainbow trout accompanies a walnut hull while a mustard peppercorn beat the tenderloin. For a more local touch, attempt the tequila lime-marinated salmon with ancho chile aioli.
- Mariposa Latin Inspired Grill: In the course of past 20 years, culinary specialist L. Dahl has created a café realm of her own in Sedona and in the year 2015, she opened Mariposa Latin Inspired Grill, with dishes from Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay decorating her menu. A meat combo traverses a filet mignon with a gorgonzola chipotle sauce, two bone-in sheep candies with a simmered red pepper coulis, and a chorizo interface. House favorites incorporate pollo rustica with scorched corn and broiled potatoes, and a steelhead sea trout got done with a cilantro-mint pesto and frijoles negros with quinoa pilaf. The solitary thing that outperforms the food is the view.
- Dahl and DiLuca: An Italian ristorante implanted with unbelievable degrees of Mediterranean appeal, Dahl and DiLuca is about grant winning Italian food and wine served close by an excellent wellspring over a background of piano and bass music. The impact is sufficient to influence even the most reluctant sentimental people into cherishing the eatery. Richness is the word that best depicts this spot, which gives you a genuine taste of ‘la dolce vita’ directly in the core of Arizona.
- Tii Gavo: Tii Gavo signifies “gathering spot,” and this café, with an outside patio and fire pit disregarding the red rocks of Sedona, sits inside the Enchantment Resort. Popular picks goes from stuffed peppers and tamale bowls with mole-braised short rib to ahi barbecued churrasco with creamed neighborhood greens and road tacos.
- Tamaliza Café: Tamaliza Cafe is a family-possessed, counter-administration Mexican café that has practical experience in tamales. Coffee shops can arrange veggie lover, vegan, chicken, pork, and meat assortments, however alternatives do change dependent on what produce is accessible. Open air seating provides scenic views.
- Timo: Situated at Los Abrigados Resort and Spa, Timo offers a wine bar that utilizes a wood broiler to cook dishes. Elk and wild ox meatballs, a dish burned salmon with a white truffle-mango relish, and lemon oregano chicken make the menu, however save space for tres leches cake and warm bread pudding. Saturdays are studded with guitarist A. Mazzella’s melodious songs. Also, the cherry on top is that there are wine tastings that take place each Friday through Sunday from 4 to 5 p.m.
- The Hudson: This comfortable American restaurant in Sedona has the vibe of a local gem, with its modern stylish lounge area and a deck sitting above the red rocks of Sedona. The Shugrue’s opened the Hudson in the year 2015 and welcomed the gourmet expert J. Storcz to make exotic solace food. Pick three bruschetta, which range from house-smoked salmon or a pancetta, mascarpone, and arugula assortment to those finished off with mushrooms or Brie, apples, and fig jam. Thai scallops, grill braised pork tacos, shrimp pasta, and butternut squash ravioli are some of the top picks here.
FAQs For Tourists Looking For Some Best Restaurants In Sedona?
Q1. What Are The Closest Cafes To Oak Creek Canyon?
Ans: Golden Goose American Grill and Dairy Queen are located near Oak Creek Canyon.
Q2. Are There Entry Charges For The Hudson Café Of Sedona?
Ans: No, there are no entry charges to eat at the Hudson Café of Sedona.
Q3. What Are Some Of The Important Things To Keep In Mind Before Visiting These Cafes Of Sedona?
Ans: Some important things to keep in mind are:
- Book in advance.
- Look for reviews before visiting.