10 Best Restaurants in Prescott, AZ (2022)
Apart from scenic landscapes and touristy destinations, what else do we look forward to when we visit a new place? Yes, you got it right. It’s FOOD! Is it just us or do you also associate memories of a place with its food? Well, if you do then Prescott of Arizona is the perfect place for you to collect a lot of these drool-worthy memories.
Completely stuffed with the best restaurants in Prescott to try, beautifully decorated cafes, mouth-watering street food stalls, and tempting booze stations, Prescott is a place that has got something for everyone.
Whether you are looking for some best restaurants in Prescott for a lovely family get-together or a dazzling neon-lit bar to enjoy a night worth remembering with your amigos, Prescott has got it all. And that is not all, the town serves a wide assortment of cuisines from all around the globe ranging from Mexican to Italian to Indian to the Mediterranean, there’s nothing that Prescott doesn’t serve on the plate. The food scene of the town is as lit as its visitor spots and you will not regret tasting any of it.
Now, with so many options of best restaurants in Prescott to choose from, it gets extremely difficult to select the best ones for you. But worry not, because we’ve got you covered. We’ve created this ultimate rundown of the best restaurants in Prescott to dine at. They will not only make your taste buds happy but also your pocket. Let’s have a look:
10 Best Restaurants in Prescott, AZ
- The Raven Café: Are you a healthy eater? Do you want to enjoy yummy food prepared from ultra-fresh ingredients? With ranch to-table food along with locally brewed specialty brews, the Raven offers an easygoing bistro-style environment, all along with a bar that plays live music in the evenings. This, in addition to a menu of extremely exotic and naturally prepared food dishes served with the most amazing locally created booze and a higher up open-air deck for the open-air feastings, makes this bistro one of the best restaurants in Prescott and an unquestionable must-visit of the city.
- El Gato Azul: Offering the best of world food with a claim to fame in Spanish dishes, El Gato Azul offers easygoing yet refined feasting. The bistro recently commended its first decade and its reviews are better than anyone might have expected. With its wide-spread tapas and unique menus, stunning exterior eating region, and an enthusiastic lineup of local artist groups and live amusement, El Gato Azul is one eatery that must be on everyone’s visit list when in the city of Prescott. Visit the place once and you will just keep coming back as it is one of the best restaurants in Prescott.
- Prescott Brewing Company: Just like its name suggests, Prescott Brewing Company has cordial brewpub-style eating with an extremely peculiar bar art menu and the amazingly best dishes made with signature fixings that keep the clients coming back for more. Its extraordinary specialty lagers are created in its close-by distillery, and the choices here change consistently to give the cafe full courtesy of the delightful blends. This brewing company is another one of the top restaurants in Prescott and a must-visit of the city and if you love booze, then consider it a heaven for you.
- Bin 239: Very frequently making it to the rundowns of the best cafés in Arizona to dine at, Bin 239 is a wine bistro offering a steadily changing menu of American and Italian classics and steaks entirely matched to its incredible choice of fine wines. The entirety of its wines are accessible both by the glass or by the jug, allowing the cafe to serve even their best wines over their two wine sampling menus. It’s a top pick of both the natives and the visitors and if you are someone who loves ‘fine dine served with a glass of wine’, then you should not miss out on this amazing restaurant in Prescott; else you will regret it.
- The Palace Restaurant and Saloon: Looking for a vintage classic that serves amazing mouth-watering food accompanied with thirst-quenching drinks? The Palace Restaurant and Saloon is the perfect restaurant in Prescott for you. With a history that dates back to the 1870s, this cantina has seen races run inside it, Wyatt Earp drinking at its bar, and an unfortunate fire that saw the residents saving their favorite bar from the hands of danger. The current Palace is a dedicated remaking of the glorious 1901 manifestation of the café and offers a blend of new American food dishes along with the top picks from across its long term history.
- The Lone Spur Café: Do you fancy cowboy attire and lifestyle? Well, if you do then there could be no better place to eat at than the Lone Spur Café for you. A cattle rustler-themed café serving breakfast and lunch (and supper once every week), The Lone Spur offers probably the greatest morning meals in the state and at the absolute most reasonable costs. The Lone Spur regularly experiences heavy lines outside its venue even before it has opened in the first part of the day, and its great ribs are something that are not at all worth missing; and it is believed that its supper administration will likewise be as mainstream as its morning breakfast. Visit while you actually get an opportunity to get in and experience one of the most amiable restaurant in Prescott.
- Bistro At St. Michael: Want to enjoy an insanely exotic meal at an antique restaurant in Prescott that serves chill vintage vibes along with its drool-worthy food? Go nowhere other than the Bistro at St. Michael’s. Situated inside Prescott’s memorable Hotel St. Michael, the Bistro St. Michael serves great American and worldwide food in a curious, antique setting that offers turn-of-the-century vibes. Appreciate this reestablished bistro over breakfast (visit in the first part of the day when the light streams through its windows and get your day going impeccable) lunch or supper, with a very much loaded bar of hand-chosen wines, specialty brews and spirits.
- Iron Springs Café: Indeed another antique jewel getting added to the list of must-visit restaurants in Prescott! More than 35 years of cooking, Iron Springs has consummated its Cajun and Southwestern menu, which it conveys from its noteworthy 1890s train depot area. The menu offers a choice of new fish specials that change every day and a combination of current and customary local cooking’s served in a great antique-filled inside. You must visit it if you prefer your surroundings to be as vintage as possible.
- Rosa’s Pizzeria: The proprietors of Rosa’s Pizzeria have true and OG pizza makers. Spending the majority of their childhood in one pizza capital (Sicily) and at that same point running a pizza shop in another (New York) for a very long time, they have brought their legacy, history and family recepies to Rosa’s here in Prescott. Offering a genuine taste of Sicily, the Anzelmo family invite each new guest as though they were essential for the steadily growing Rosa’s Pizzeria family, and these guests return next time to attempt the entirely altered dinners offered at Rosa’s, utilizing the freshest and greatest fixings conceivable. Rosa’s a top pick among the best restaurants in Prescott for everyone, from travelers to the natives, Rosa’s is a place that everyone would suggest to eat at when in Prescott and it definitely stays up to its fame. You must visit it if you are a pizza lover and want to try exotic pizzas in Prescott.
- Papa’s Italian Restaurant: Looking for a nice family friendly restaurant in Prescott that serves amazing food ranging from Mexican to Italian to American? Papa’s Italian Restaurant is the place that you should visit. A family-possessed setting for more than 20 years, Papa’s Italian Restaurant is motivated by numerous ages of the Benedetto family’s cooking. Prescott’s Papa’s offers a painstakingly picked menu of credible Italian works of art sharpened through ages of family culinary ability, with secret formula moderate cooked sauces and expertly wood terminated pizza. Pizzas are their specialty and they do it like no one else in the city. If you are a true Italian cuisine lover then you must and you should visit Papa’s when in Prescott and once you do, you’ll be left wanting for more.
Faqs For Tourists Looking For Some Of The Best Restaurants In Prescott:
Q1. Can We Get Good Vegetarian Food At These Cafes And Restaurants Of Prescott?
Ans: Yes, you can get vegetarian food at these cafes of Prescott. Infact, they serve an alternate of all of their non-vegetarian dishes in the vegetarian form.
Q2. What Are Some Of The Cafes Near Lynx Lake Recreational Area?
Ans: Bill’s Pizza, Farm Provisions and Murphy’s Restaurant are some of the cafes near Lynx Lake Recreational Area.
Q3. What Is The Specialty Of The Palace Restaurant And Saloon Of Prescott?
Ans: Cattleman’s Filet Mignon served along with grilled asparagus, baked red skinned potatoes and fresh vegetables is the specialty of the Palace Restaurant and Saloon of Prescott.