Budget, Mid-Range, and Luxury Hotels in Goa (2022)
Undoubtedly vacation is pretty relaxing, fun, and exciting but the amount of planning and decision-making that goes behind it can be very stressful. After a hectic day of sightseeing, partying, exploration and fun when you end up tired, you need a comfortable place where you can crash, relax and rejuvenate to get full-on energy ready for the next day. If your vacation destination is Goa and you are looking for some good accommodation options, then you are really in lots of luck. Goa is one of the top tourist destinations in India that attracts a wide range of travelers from all over the world and the state has adequate accommodations available to satisfy all. In this article, we have handpicked some of the best budget, mid-range, and luxury hotels in Goa for you. Continue reading to know more!
3 Best Budget Hotels in Goa
No matter whether you are a bit restricted on the cash front, you can still have that long pending trip to Goa. There are several budget hotels in Goa that will prove to be perfect for having a comfortable and convenient stay. Some of the best budget hotels in Goa are as follows:
1. Ave Maria Beach Resort:
Looking for a good budget hotel in Goa that is close to the beach and offers a wide range of services? If yes, then your search ends at Ave Maria Beach Resort. This place not only has very affordable prices but provides several perks to its clients. Some of the privileges you get to enjoy on staying here include a well–maintained swimming pool, complimentary breakfast, efficient room service, and free parking. There is even a stunning poolside bar for after swim cravings. For complete delicious meals, the hotel has a beautiful garden restaurant and an indoor restaurant as well.
- Approximate price: The tariff for staying at this budget hotel in Goa starts from Rs 900 onwards.
- The Highlight of This Hotel in Goa: If you are traveling with your pet, then you will love to know that this is a pet–friendly resort.
- Location: Near the Candolim beach
2. Resorte De Tio Carminio:
Want to get the taste of the lingering Portuguese heritage at Goa? If yes, then this is the perfect budget hotel in Goa for you to stay at. Not only this resort is very affordable and low budget but you also get to enjoy a plethora of modern amenities and services which will make your stay comfortable. For instance, some of the services you can enjoy while staying here are room service, a nice pool, a well–stocked bar and lounge, a spa, and free internet. Moreover, there is even a grand staircase leading to the pool which will prove to be perfect for those royal Instagram-worthy photographs.
- Approximate Price: The tariff for staying at this budget resort in Goa starts from Rs. 975 per night onwards.
- The Highlight Of The Place: Apart from the wide range of services available at low prices, the resort is located very close to the beach.
- Location: Near the Candolim Beach
3. Hotel Sangolda Greenz:
When it comes to choosing a good budget hotel in Goa, this one is one worth-it choice. Available at reasonable tariffs, the hotel boasts of offering its visitors a wide range of rooms and dormitories to choose from. Close to plenty of North Goa beaches, numerous eateries, shacks as well a few colorful flea markets, staying at this hotel can save you from a lot of traveling time. Moreover, the best part is that all of the rooms at this hotel are well–furnished and fully air-conditioned. Some of the other services that you get to enjoy here are free internet, efficient room service, and a free parking facility.
- Approximate Price: The tariff for staying at this hotel starts from Rs. 1600 onwards.
- The Highlight Of The Hotel in Goa: You will be pleased to know that by staying here you also get to enjoy some of the recreational facilities such as motorized water sports and fishing too.
- Location: Near the Calangute Beach
2 Best Mid-Range Hotels In Goa
For all those travelers who are not planning to splurge on this vacation but are not very tight on the budget too and are looking for some mid–range hotels in Goa, you don’t have to worry. The state has plenty of good options for you to choose from. Some of the best ones are as follows:
1. Resort Rio:
Offering stunning views of the sprawling lush green rice fields and the serene Baga river, this hotel is literally a lifesaver for all those looking for mid–range hotels in Goa. With its luxurious rooms, stunning décor, and top–class facilities, there is an exceptional effortless charm about this hotel which makes it appealing. With its large swimming pool, a relaxing spa, and restaurants serving delicious delicacies, this hotel should be your top choice if you wish to enjoy luxury at affordable prices.
- Approximate price: The tariff for staying at this mid-range hotel in Goa starts from Rs. 5,200 per night onwards.
- The Highlight of the Place: Some of the top privileges to enjoy at this resort are its private balconies, royal suite, and spa.
- Location: Near Baga Beach, Tambudki, Arpora, Bardez, Goa
2. The Lalit Golf and Spa Resort:
For all those travelers who are looking forward to having oceanfront privacy at affordable prices, then this is one of the best mid–range hotels in Goa for you. Nestled along the serene Talpone river and the tranquil Sahyadri ranges, the hotel is renowned to offer scenic views and luxury services to its visitors that too at the best possible prices. Be it the brilliant Baroque – Portuguese style of architecture, the international golf course, delicious international cuisines, the grand lobbies, or the majestic staircase, everything about this resort is truly astounding. Home to about 255 suites including 10 luxurious villas, this is the best place to relax and rejuvenate.
- Approximate Price: The tariff for staying at this resort starts from Rs. 5,500 per night onwards.
- The Highlight of the Place: The international golf course, the sea–facing rooms as well as a wide range of water sports are the major attraction of the place.
- Location: Raj, Baga, Canacona, Goa
2 Best Luxury Hotels in Goa
Famous for its sun, serene beaches, and thrilling water sports, the luxury hotels in Goa will provide you everything from spacious rooms to five–star restaurants to luxury villas to classic poolside decks to the hospitable staff. Some of the best luxury hotels in Goa you can consider staying at are:
1. Taj Exotica:
With its landscaped grounds which lie on a private beach overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Sea, the Taj Exotica is literally one of the best luxury hotels in Goa you can come across. Be it the lush gardens, the old–world architecture, sunshine–line atriums, beautiful flower patios, or the huge banquet halls, everything about the hotel is top–class. Taking a relaxing massage at the spa, lounging by the beautiful pool, trying the thrilling water sports, and munching on yummy delicacies, you will literally feel like you are in a paradise. This resort is also well – known for its warm hospitality and efficient services.
- Approximate Price: The tariff for staying at this resort starts from Rs. 14,100 per night onwards.
- The Highlight of this Luxury Hotel in oa: The beautifully maintained garden villas, the huge golf course, exceptional lobster shack, and the Jiva spa known for its relaxing therapies are some of the main attractions of the place.
- Location: Calwaddo, Salcete, Benaulim, Goa
2. Alila Diwa Goa:
Surrounded by lush green paddy fields, this hotel with its elegant design and plethora of luxurious facilities is a great choice for all those looking for the top luxury hotels in Goa. If you are in the mood to be pampered by true luxury, then you will be pleased to know that the hotel boasts of having its own infinity pool that has an open–air jacuzzi and a hot tub where you can relax for as long as you wish to. The spacious deluxe rooms, scenic surroundings, unwinding courtyards, and serene views are some other benefits you get to enjoy on staying at this luxury resort in Goa. Sophistication, luxury, romantic setting, and impressive services, also make this 5-star hotel a popular choice among honeymooners.
- Approximate Price: The tariff for staying at the hotel starts from Rs. 13,500 per night.
- The Highlight of the Place: The open–air jacuzzi and Spice studio the pan Indian restaurant are top highlights of the hotel.
- Location: 48/10, Adao Waddo, Majorda, Goa 403713
No matter whether you are planning to splurge and relax on this vacation or you are on a budget vacation or you are really tight on the cash, the state has a variety of accommodations available for all kinds of travelers.
FAQ’S for Tourists Visiting Goa
Q1. Is It Safe To Stay At The Hotels In Goa?
Ans. Following all the mandatory guidelines mentioned by the government, the stay at the hotels of Goa is considered safe.
Q2. Which Is The Ideal Place To Stay In Goa?
Ans. If you are looking forward to more party places, they prefer to stay in North Goa otherwise choose South Goa for a calm environment and beautiful beaches.
Q3. How Long Should One Stay In Goa?
Ans. Tourists usually stay for 3 days in Goa.