Top 10 Beach Resorts in Goa (2023)
Land of white sand, sun, gorgeous landscapes, palm trees, and crazy beach parties, everything about Goa is just beautiful. Being renowned as the party capital of India, there naturally has to be some reason why Goa is present in the bucket list of many. With a wide range of interesting sightseeing attractions, there is a lot to explore, see and do in Goa. However, if on this Goa vacation luxury is on your minds and if you are not staying in one of those exceptional beach resorts, digging in the calamari delights at the beach café, basking in the glory of the sun, and indulging in the plethora of water sports, then what did you even do in the vacation? With such a large number of options available in terms of the beach resorts, confusion is bound to follow. But thanks to your luck as you have landed on just the right link. In this article, we have handpicked the top 10 beach resorts in Goa which you can consider staying at for a memorable, comfortable, and luxurious time.
Top 10 Beach Resorts in Goa
Continue reading to know more!
1. Pousada Tauma:
If you are looking for a 5 – star property, then we will be pleased to tell you that Pousada Tauma is one of the best luxury beach resorts in Goa. This is basically a theme–based resort that boasts of offering its visitors a lavish and comfortable holiday experience. If you decide to stay here, you can expect to be greeted with classy décor, impressive ambiance, and finger–licking delicacies. On top of that, the unique Goan style of architecture of this boutique is truly worth appreciating.
- Approximate Price: The tariff for staying at the hotel is Rs. 21,000 per night onwards.
- The Highlight Of The Place: The Sea suite boasts of offering stunning sea views. The relaxing pool, the casual inviting atmosphere, and the amazing restaurants of the hotel are the main attractions.
2. Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort:
This is one unique beach resort in Goa that is home to a series of spacious rooms and luxurious suites. Sporting an astounding plush design, the resort has something or the other for every traveler. Choose the Heritage suite, if you wish to experience a traditional ambiance. Located close to some of the most happening beaches of North Goa, you can expect a plethora of fun water games and less travel time.
- Approximate Price: The tariff for staying at the hotel is Rs. 8,000 per night onwards.
- The Highlight Of The Place: The hotel is popular for its rejuvenating Balinese massage, gorgeous swimming pool, and mesmerizing sunset cruise.
3. The Leela Goa:
Epitome of luxury, comfort, and modernity, the Leela Goa is one of the best beach resorts in Goa. With every element speaking of extravagance and class, this amazing resort redefines luxury. Flooded with top–class amenities, professional staff and outstanding customer service, the resort with its beautiful location will cast a spell on your heart. The classy décor, stunning ambiance, and tasteful interior of the hotel is the cherry on the cake.
- Approximate Price: The tariff for staying at the hotel starts at Rs. 22,300 per night.
- The Highlight Of The Place: The hotel is well–known for its lavish golf course, delicious Goan cuisine, pampering spas, and shimmering swimming pool.
4. Santana Beach Resort:
Nestled amidst the natural beauty of the shimmering sea and mesmerizing beaches, this is one beautiful property. Owing to its warm hospitality, gourmet delights, spacious rooms, top–class facilities, and tasteful décor, the resort is listed as one of the best beach resorts in Goa. The place boasts of being a home o 33 air-conditioned studio apartments, two swimming pools, and a swim–up bar. All in all, the place is worth staying at.
- Approximate Price: The tariff for staying at the hotel ranges from Rs. 3000 to Rs. 13,500 per night depending upon the season and room type.
- The highlight of the place: The well-organized rooms, warm Goan hospitality, poolside restaurant, and bar serving a series of delicious dishes and drinks are some of the top attractions of the place.
5. Vivanta by Taj:
When talking about the top luxurious 5 – star beach resorts of Goa, one can probably not miss out on Vivanta. With its romantic ambiance, charming décor, vibrant range of accommodation, warm hospitality, and world–class amenities, this resort is immensely popular among tourists. Located right off the popular Singquerim beach, guests staying here can also indulge in thrilling water sports. The resort offers indoor games facilities too.
- Approximate price: The tariff of the hotel varies from Rs. 9419 to Rs. 26,164 per night depending upon the room type and season you choose.
- The highlight of the place: The excellent ambiance, delicious dishes of Indian cuisine prepared by expert chefs, and the series of international style facilities are the highlights of this hotel.
6. The Park Calangute:
Well–known for its posh décor, luxurious décor, superior settings, and warm hospitality, the Park Calangute is one of the top beach resorts in Goa. Be it the sky bar, the magnificent purple pool, or the captivating sceneries created by the stunning beachside, this resort has every element to make your stay here memorable, luxurious, and comfortable.
- Approximate price: The tariff of staying at the hotel starts from Rs. 9700 per night onwards.
- The highlight of the place: The resort is quite popular for its relaxing spa, wide range of cocktails, and romantic cabanas located right next to the exceptional purple pool.
7. Bogmallo Beach Resort:
Located on the isolated white sandy beaches of the quaint village of Bogmallo, if you are looking forward to a peaceful stay away from the hustle-bustle of the main city, then this is the best beach resort in Goa for you. With its series of top–class amenities, spacious rooms, luxurious suites, romantic cottages, huge swimming pool, and their 4 in–house restaurants serving a delicious variety of local as well as international cuisines, the resort makes sure that their guests have a comfortable and memorable stay.
- Approximate price: The tariff of the hotel ranges from Rs. 5900 to Rs. 17, 019 depending upon different factors including room type and season.
- The highlight of the place: The traditional Indian spa of the hotel is renowned for offering a relaxing massage. The fitness center and the huge outdoor pool are other attractions.
8. Taj Exotica:
If you are someone who believes in classics, then Taj Exotica is just the perfect beach resort in Goa for you. Well–known for offering warm hospitality, efficient services, and top–class facilities, Taj Exotica is one of the most trusted resorts immensely popular among travelers. When staying here, you can rest assured of impeccable service, wonderful ambiance, exuberant accommodation, exotic décor, and tranquil natural beauty.
- Approximate price: The tariff of the hotel starts from Rs. 12,500 per night.
- The highlight of the place: The hotel is popular for its luxury rooms, relaxing spa, and impressive interiors which are an astounding blend of Goan and Portuguese style.
9. The Lalit Golf and Spa Resort:
Are you traveling to Goa with your family and kids? If yes, then the Lalit Golf and Spa resort will prove to be one of the best beach resorts in Goa for you. Renowned for being a family–friendly resort, this stunning resort nestles along the pristine coastline of Goa. Sprawling over an area of about 85 acres, the resort sports a Baroque Portuguese style of architecture and features vast lush green gardens as well as a long beachfront. Staying here, you can expect to have a truly luxurious and memorable experience.
- Approximate price: The tariff of staying at the hotel is Rs. 10,300 per night onwards.
- The highlight of the place: The Seaview suite of the resort is extremely popular. Other major attractions of the hotel include its 4 fine restaurants, a stellar boutique, and the double ‘T’ 9-hole golf course.
10. Kenilworth Beach Resort:
With its eclectic ambiance and luxurious setting, Kenilworth resort is well known for being one of the finest beach resorts in Goa. Located close to the Utorda beach, the resort becomes a popular choice among travelers as it makes dolphin spotting quite easy. With a wide range of accommodations available, the resort is suitable for all kinds of travelers. Offering activities such as a sunset trip, a plethora of thrilling water sports, and great restaurants, stay at this resort will be peaceful and sweet.
- Approximate Price: The tariff of the hotel varies from Rs. 9572 to Rs. 11,596 depending upon factors like season, room type, and so on.
- The Highlight of the Place: Dolphin spotting, well – stocked bar, swimming pool, and the wide range of water sports available such as banana boat rides, angling, dolphin cruise, etc. are the major attractions of the resort.
Though a tiny state, with its vast stretch of serene beaches, lavish parties, and exotic beach resorts, Goa has turned into one complete package of fun, happiness, and excitement.