Go On A Shopping Spree At These 8 Shopping Destinations in Wayanad (2022)
Being one of the most enthralling destinations in the country, Wayanad in Kerala is the best place to rejuvenate amidst nature. Whether you want to experience wildlife or simply want to enjoy dazzling views of nature, Wayanad has it all for you. Once you are done with reinvigorating yourself, take yourself to these prominent shopping places in the district.
Go On A Shopping Spree At These 8 Shopping Destinations in Wayanad
1. Santhi Pappadam: Located on the Market Road in Wayanad, Santhi Pappadam is known for offering a wide variety of handloom and handicraft items. Shall you desire to take souvenirs back home, this is the best place to find them. You should definitely check out the authentic honey and spices here. Apart from offering antique items, this market unravels the best opportunity for you to shop for other items including textiles, garments, herbal plants, books, bags, and stationery items. And, you will get ample opportunity to put your bargaining skills to use here.
Location: 13/797, Market Road, Wayanad
Timings: 9 AM to 9 PM (Monday to Saturday)
2. Easwaran Nanmboodiri: Located in Kalpetta town of Wayanad, the small market named Easwaran Nanmboodiri is extremely popular among book lovers. You will find a wide variety of books and paper items along with stationery here. Besides being popular among bibliophiles, this market is popular among kids as well. Many parents come here with their children just before the new school year to get them started with books, stationery items, and bags. If you love reading books, this is a must-visit shopping destination for you in Wayanad.
Location: No.20/202, Near Vivekananda Hospital, Kalpetta, Wayanad
Timings: 10 AM to 6 PM (Open All Days)
3. The Focus Mall: Located on the Rajaji Road, Focus Mall is one of the most vibrant shopping destinations that you will ever find in Wayanad. Being quite popular among the locals, this mall is home to shops that offer branded apparel and footwear along with other accessories. Located in the heart of the city, this shopping mall attracts visitors as well. If you are looking forward to buying some quality products during your stay in Wayanad, you should definitely visit this mall. The best part is that you will find quite a few stores that offer quality handicrafts and handloom items. Eateries like M Grill unravel the rejuvenating opportunity for you to go on a delightful gastronomic journey here.
Location: No. 417, Rajaji Road, Kozhikode, Kerala
Timings: 8 AM to 10 PM (Open All Days)
4. Dubai Shopping Centre: Want to get a good deal in electronics products? You should definitely visit the Dubai Shopping Centre in Wayanad. Known for its elegant design, this shopping centre is located at the Assumption Junction. Paving the path for you to access products from global electronic brands under the same roof, this shopping centre is known for its reasonable price as well. In addition, there are a few stores that offer well-being products. The cafes and restaurants here are known for offering delectable Indian and local cuisines which are worth a try.
Location: Sulthan Bathery. District, Wayanad
Timings: 10 AM to 1 PM
5. Trident Arcade: Located near Sulthan Bathery, the Trident Arcade is undoubtedly one of the best places to shop in Wayanad. Being home to many national and international brands, this shopping hub is the perfect place to get your hands on a wide variety of fashion and luxury goods. The locals consider this market to be the best place to find the finest crockery. While the architecture of the Trident Arcade is designed in a tasteful manner, the layout is extremely user-friendly and easy to access. The shops here are known for offering quality apparel, handbags, sunglasses, and accessories. The multilingual marking here makes it easy for you to find your path to the right shop. While the arcade can get a little busy during the evening hours, you should consider visiting this place during the afternoon in order to be able to spend a relaxed time.
Location: Sulthan Bathery, Wayanad. District, Wayanad
Timings: 10 AM to 10 PM (Open All Days)
6. Aiswarya Shopping Complex: Situated near the Sulthan Bathery in Wayanad, Aiswarya Shopping Complex is one of the must-visit shopping destinations. Designed to redefine your shopping experience, this gigantic mall is adorned with dazzling architecture. If you are a fan of international brands like Zara, you will find yourself at home here. The local handloom and handicraft stores unravel the opportunity for you to find some of the best locally sourced products. This shopping complex is also home to many shops that offer international watches and sunglasses. Apart from the shops, you will also find a few eateries here that prepare lip-smacking local and Indian dishes. Shall you desire to go on a shopping spree during your stay in Wayanad, there is no better place than the Aiswarya Shopping Complex.
Location: Sulthan Bathery, Wayanad, Kerala
Timings: 10 Am to 9 Pm (Open All Days)
7. Uravu: Located in Thrikkaipetta, Uravu started its journey as an indigenous science and technology study centre in 1996. This no-for-profit organization unravels the opportunity for you to get your hands on exclusive bamboo products made by rural artisans. As a developmental organization, Uravu aims to empower the rural economy by creating sustainable solutions.
Location: Uravu Indigenous Science & Technology Study Centre, Thrikkaipetta, Wayanad
Timings: 9 AM to 6 PM (Monday to Saturday)
8. RP Mall: The list of shopping destinations in Wayanad won’t be complete without mentioning the RP Mall. Located on Mavoor Road, this shopping mall is popular among the fashion-conscious locals. Offering a wide variety of apparel, shoes, watches, cosmetics, handbags, and jewellery, this shopping mall unravels the opportunity for you to find the latest collection at affordable prices. You will also find a handful of shops selling home decor items here. The mall is also home to a multiplex which you can visit once you are done with shopping.
Location: RP Mall, Mavoor Rd, Kozhikode, Kerala
Timings: 11 AM to 9 PM (Closed on Weekends)
Wayanad is known for taking you away from the mundane urban life and letting you breathe fresh air amidst greenery. If you want to take some souvenirs back home, you must visit these shopping destinations in Wayanad. Whether you are looking for products made by international brands or bamboo products made by rural artisans, these best places to shop in Wayanad won’t disappoint you. Keep this list handy and go on a shopping spree in Wayanad. Now you can create your customized itinerary with the help of travel experts at thetoptours.com at an affordable price!