The Best Budget and Luxury Hotels in Maldives (2020)
Maldives, officially named as the Republic of Maldives, is considered to be the tropical paradise for its jaw-dropping and scenic views. The whisk of the sparkling blue waters, green luxuriant vegetation and shrubs, and white sandy beaches with glowing yellowish-orange sunsets will definitely leave adrenaline rushing in you. Maldives is a tourist destination that has various best budget and luxury hotels. The luxury hotels in Maldives provide a stellar experience to balance the tiredness of the journey by the charisma of the place. The best budget hotels provide good and comfortable hotels for middle-income groups of people.
Best Budget Hotels in Maldives
Customer is the main aim of any business! The hotels of Maldives keep this statement in mind and provide budget-friendly hotels for the middle-income groups of people. Despite being budget-friendly, they provide comfort and all the necessities required for living. The best budget hotels to dwell in Maldives are as follows:
1. Bibee Maldives: Bibee Maldives, set on the Dhiffushi island, is a laidback guest house and has a communal terrace along with a restaurant which serves sumptuous seafood. The air-conditioned rooms have the facilities of free wifi, flat-screen televisions, tea and coffee making facilities and minibars.
Rainfall showerheads and the room service are quite sterling and worthy. The amenities include a bar, beach access, full-service laundry, airport shuttle and free breakfast. The price of Bibee Maldives is quite startling as per its activities. It is rupees 2,572 (INR) only, which is undoubtedly very cheap and budget-friendly hotel I Maldives. The rating is 4.4 stars.
2. Ethereal Inn: The whisk of the vibrant walls of the rooms balanced by the aired facility for the guests makes this hotel a great place to dwell in. The rooms have free wifi, flat-screen televisions, tea and coffee making machines and mini-fridges as well. 3 to 4 people can be accommodated in the rooms, and a 6-bedroom house is also available. It is set on a serene path.
This aesthetic hotel is only a 5-minute walk from the stunning beaches, dive centre at Maafushi and various water sports like snorkelling, boating, etc. It is at a distance of 27 km from the Male airport as well. The complimentary breakfast is also available. The amenities include a bar, beach access, front desk, airport shuttle, fitness centre and a business centre. The price of Ethereal Inn is only rupees 2,331 (INR), and the rating is 4.3 stars.
3. Arena Beach Hotel: This vibrant hotel edged on a modern building in a private beach on Maafushi island, has cosy rooms with free wifi, flat-screen televisions, safes, minibars as well as bathrooms with rainfall showers and balconies which offer scenic views of the island.
A private sundeck is even added in the upgraded rooms. The restaurant serves flavoursome delicacies in a free breakfast buffet. Guided water sports like snorkelling, boating, etc. are also available. The hotel is accessible by boats or seaplanes from Male. The approximate price of this budget hotel in Maldives is rupees 4,906 (INR) and the rating is 4.4 stars.
4. Kaani Grand Seaview: Edged on the lap of the white sandy Bikini beach on the Maafushi island, this laidback guest house with furnished balconies provides breathtaking views of the sparkling blue water and the glowing sunsets. This hotel overlooks the Indian ocean and has a contemporary vibe.
The rooms with wooden floors have free wifi, flat-screen televisions, tea and coffee making machines and mini-fridges as well. It takes a 6-minute walk from the hotel to reach the Ferry terminal. Parking and breakfast are complimentary. Suites offer whirlpool tubs and living areas. A spa, gym, laid back dining and a boat are also there. The approximate price is rupees 4,953 (INR) and the rating is 4.4 stars.
Luxurious Hotels in Maldives
1. One & Only Reethi Rah: Edged on the Laccadive Sea in a secluded island, this luxurious, high-end resort would definitely allure you with its splendour. It takes a 75-minute boat ride to reach Male from here. The splendid, thatched villas provide you with all the comfort required. The outdoor showers, terraces with direct beach access, hammocks, tea and coffee making machines are also available.
The soaking tubs and shaded day beds and private pools are available in upgraded villas. 4 restaurants which provide sumptuous cuisine, 3 bars providing wine, and the three outdoor pools are also available. Lush gardens have steam room, a spa with hot tubs, pavilion treatment rooms as well. There are stunning beaches to 6 km from the hotel. The approximate price of One & Only Reethi Rah is rupees 1,62,600 (INR) and the rating is 4.7 stars. The price though high is worth every penny spent.
2. Lily Beach Resort and Spa: Edged on the Alifu Dhaalu atoll in the Huvahendhoo island, this opulent and splendid resort provides you with the utmost comfort and luxury. The private decks and open-air bathrooms with Jacuzzis are enough to reveal the grandeur of the resort. Nespresso machines, day beds, mini bar, flat screens, and free wifi are proffered in the up-scale water villas. Glass floors, aesthetic pools, and canopy beds are offered in the upgraded villas. The suites proffer designer toiletries and butler services.
This resort is accessible by seaplanes. Meals and drinks at 3 bars and 2 of the 3 restaurants are available. Water sports like snorkelling and fishing are also included. A playground, tennis and volleyball courts, a spa and an infinity pool is edged on the grounds of this opulent resort. The amenities of this luxurious hotel in Maldives include: Fitness centre, spa, parking, hot tub, outdoor pool, front desk, full-service laundry, beach access, breakfast, breakfast buffet, bar and room service. The approximate price of Lily beach resort and spa is Rs. 1,35,032 (INR), and the rating is 4.8 stars.
3. Soneva Jani: This palatial and grand hotel situated in the laps of ten private lagoons, has rustic and aesthetic ambience with 1 to 4-bed room villas. The villas have free wifi, flat-screen televisions, espresso machines, butler services and private pools as well. These attributes give the hotel its grandeur. Some villas even set water slides into the lagoons. Most of the villas are set over the water. The rich ambience and the palatial and posh vibes provided by this resort, will, without any doubt, give you great comforts from your tiring and hectic journey. Not only comfort but if you dwell in this hotel, then you will experience some of the best moments of your life like the guided snorkel trips and non-motorized water sports.
To make the evenings much better, weekly cocktail parties are also held in the resort. It is a single place but with umpteen activities which will leave you startled. A tennis court, a gym, a spa, multiple dining options and a bar are the few of the many facilities offered by Soneva Jani. An open-air cinema and an observatory will ensure to keep you engaged during your trip. The various amenities include a fitness centre, spa, airport shuttle, outdoor pool, hot tub, 24 hours available front desk, full-service laundry, beach access, breakfast buffet and room service. The approximate price of Soneva Jani is rupees 2,18,774 (INR) which is quite worth the multiple activities provided by the resort. The rating is 4.5 stars.
Thus, various best budget and luxury hotels in Maldives offer a comfortable and home-like stay for all their guests. The combination of the unpretentious and palatial hotels in Maldives ensure that people from each income group can visit and see the beauty of Maldives, which is indeed, jaw-dropping. The opulent hotels and resorts help to balance your tiredness with the right amount of splendour and grandeur. They are expensive, but the amount of luxury and activities provided by them is worth every penny spent. The cosy and posh ambience of these hotels should be experienced once. They leave no stone unturned to provide utmost comfort to their guests. On the other hand, the budget-friendly hotels ensure that the middle-level income groups can stay comfortably and visit the place. They are unassuming and provide elegant rooms to their guests. Thus, you can decide the best hotel from these according to your income, tastes and preferences and enjoy the beauty of Maldives!