11 Best Hotels in Prescott (2022)
Are you a history fanatic? Do you wish to explore an ancient town with loads of historic significance? With an exemplary downtown overflowing with Victorian homes, turn-of-the-century cantinas along Whiskey Row, and other memorable settings, you’ll discover a lot of Western history in Prescott – quite a bit of it tracing all the way back to the times of Wyatt Earp. Regardless of whether you love trekking through enormous stands of ponderosa pines or love to explore notable hangout spots, Prescott offers activities and spots to see for everybody. And the gentle seasons make it an alluring destination all around the year. But the big task is not to explore the town but to find some best hotels in Prescott that checks all your requirements and desires. The city of Prescott is full of amazing accommodations to fit all the budget ranges. From luxury-oriented to budget-friendly, there’s an abundance of amazing hotels in Prescott to stay at. So, we’ve created this list of the ‘best hotels in Prescott’ that you can stay at to make your Prescott trip a most memorable one.
11 Best Hotels in Prescott
- Prescott Resort and Conference Center: Want a luxurious hotel in Prescott that offers amazing facilities and is located very near to the Prescott Airport? Prescott Resort and Conference Center is the place for you. Overseeing the town of Prescott, this hotel and spa offers shocking perspectives on the Prescott Valley and encompassing mountains apart from an energizing gambling club and extravagant visitor rooms. All the modern-day facilities are available at this resort, from free wi-fi to free parking, big spacious rooms to modern style bathrooms, classy unique interior to mesmerizing exteriors, there’s nothing that Prescott Resort and Conference Center does not offer to its guest which makes it one of the best hotels in Prescott.
- Best Western Prescottonian: Found just five minutes away from College Yavapai, this inn includes an occasional open air pool. It serves a free hot smorgasbord breakfast everyday and has an on-site café that serves amazing food and drinks. All rooms incorporate free wi-fi, modern day bathroom essentials, beautiful room décor, comfy beddings, mini refrigerators, flat screen TVs and a stunning view. This exotic hotel in Prescott is pocket as well as nature friendly so, neither you nor your pocket will regret visiting it. Image Source:
- Occasion Inn Express Prescott: This Prescott inn is found nearby Prescott Gateway Mall and is 6 minutes’ stroll to the furthest limit of Prescott National Forest. It includes an indoor pool and extensive rooms with free WiFi. Other facilities incorporate premium bed mattresses, up-to-date bathroom essentials, airy and spacious rooms with flat screen Tvs, mini refrigerators and classy hangings, a very quick room service and some fun pool activities. Also, there are a lot of many amazing cafes and diners located near to this Inn if incase you are craving for a good meal. And what makes this hotel a top pick by the visitors is their excellent guest service. Without any doubt, it’s one of the best hotels in Prescott.
- Wyndham Conference Center Prescott’s La Quinta: Situated in Prescott, Wyndham’s La Quinta Inn and Suites Conference Center Prescott highlights facilities with private decks, an indoor pool and a hot tub which is accessible to its visitors, apart from a wellness center. La Quinta is a luxury oriented Inn that provides top notch facilities, all delivered at your footsteps. Their management team is probably the best one in the city and has a very good review background from all of their past guests. Various facilities inside each room include mini-fridges, marble bathrooms, free wi-fi, BBQ, imported beddings and flat TVs. If you love luxury, this might be your best choice among the top hotels in Prescott.
- Hassayampa Inn: Hassayampa Inn is a top favorite of the guests who are on budget as the hotel serves high class facilities in the price of a budget hotel. Opened in 1927, this notable Prescott, Arizona lodging highlights an on location bar and café and trendy rooms with free Wi-Fi. Legacy Park Zoological Sanctuary is a 15-minute drive away and so is the airport and various other popular visitor hangouts of Prescott. Room facilities incorporate modern day room essentials, mini fridges, microwaves, comfortable mattresses and BBQ. It is one of the top budget hotel in Prescott.
- Hampton Inn Prescott: If you’re looking for a comfortable and customary lodging convenience, Hampton Inn and Suites Prescott is the ideal place for you. With access to conveniences, services, and mainland breakfast that fulfill global guidelines, you will feel comfortable in the lodging’s extensive guest rooms, which are finished with contemporary furnishings and outfitted with current gadgets. The property is a short drive from appealing tourist spots like Lynx Lake and Prescott Airport. Minutes from Buckey Casino and notable midtown Prescott, this Arizona lodging gives a free every day hot breakfast apart from an extensive visitor room including mark Cloud Nine beds.
- Quality Inn Prescott: If you’re on a long vacation or need a fabulous hotel in Prescott that is helpfully close to traveler objections, you can’t go out badly with Quality Inn Prescott. This inn is very near to the air terminal and also to the Lynx Lake Recreational Area and the Prescott National Forest. Its suites are divided into a room and living zone, offering all that anyone could need. In addition, generous client assistance and severe cleanliness are ensured at this hotel. There’s also an occasional outside pool and an American breakfast is served every day here.
- Timberland Villas Hotel: Timberland Villas Hotel is a wonderful desert spring that is ideal for explorers searching for a desert escape at a reasonable cost. At its extraordinary worth, visitors approach an assortment of facilities in their rooms, including a mini kitchen, a TV, a DVD player, jumbo beds, and other top of the line general conveniences. Utilizing enhancements that fit the foundation’s legacy, this inn is incredible for wellbeing and health lovers as it has a wellness place for extraordinary exercises and a pool. Also, it is a brief distance to and from various fairways .Found at a ten minutes drive from the city of Prescott, this inn includes an occasional open air pool, a hot tub in a nursery setting and an on location bar. An all-encompassing mainland breakfast is served everyday here.
- Inn Vendome: Integrating present day convenience with the vintage, mid-century plan of the property, Hotel Vendome offers a classy and magical experience that focuses on the budget and facilities for all explorers. Entering its amazing property, you will be welcomed by the varied and brilliant inside. Each room has a comfortable aura with facilities like free wi-fi, comfortable beddings and mini fridges. Dispensable items here are biodegradable and recyclable, and their furniture is up cycled. Additionally, the lodging has an on location bar to serve world class drinks to its visitors. Offering facilities in a memorable structure, Hotel Vendome is set in Prescott, 1148 ft from Courthouse Square and Whiskey Row.
- Days Inn Ponderosa Pines: Next getting added to the list of top airport hotels in Prescott is the Days Inn Ponderosa Pines of Prescott which provides amazing guest facilities to all of its visitors. An on location eatery, open air pool and hot tub are some of the highlights of this hotel which also provides very satisfying services to its visitors. The rooms here are perfectly ventilated and roomy with all the basic modern day facilities like flat screen Tv, bathrooms, comfy bedding and free Wi-Fi delivered at your feet. It comes under the category of best hotels near the airport and would be a good choice if you want to stay near the airport for easy convenience.
- The Motor Lodge: Located in midtown Prescott, this boutique inn is less than 2 kms away from the Sharlot Hall Museum. This lodge’s rooms are exclusively enriched with a vivid combination of current and vintage style. Facilities incorporate free wi-fi, comfortable beddings, modern day bathrooms, mini fridges and classy interior decors. Also, the staff here is insanely good and deserves no less than five stars for their service. All this makes it an amazing pick for those travelling on a budget.
FAQs For Tourists Looking For Top Hotels In Prescott
Q1. What Are Some Of The Hotels Near Prescott Airport?
Ans: Hampton Inn and Suites Prescott valley, Prescott Resort and Conference Center and the Forest Villas Hotel are some of the hotels that are near the Prescott Airport.
Q2. What Are Some Of The Budget Friendly Hotels In Prescott?
Ans: Quality Inn Prescott, Heritage House Motel and Hassayampa Inn are some of the budget friendly hotels in Prescott.
Q3. What Are Some Of The Luxury Oriented Hotels In Prescott?
Ans: Spring Hill Suites by Marriott Prescott, Prescott Resort and Conference Center and the Grand Highland Hotel are some of the luxury oriented hotels in Prescott.
Q4. Is Parking Facility Available At The Spring Hill Suites By Marriott Prescott?
Ans: Yes, free parking facility is available at the Spring Hill Suites By Marriott Prescott for its visitors.
Q5. Which Is The Nearest Hotel To Sharlot Hall Museum Of Prescott?
Ans: Hotel Saint Michael is an amazing hotel that is just 0.2 miles away from the Sharlot Hall Museum of Prescott.