5 Best Casinos to Visit in Goa (2023)
As soon as you think about partying hard and having the wildest time of your life, the one vacation destination that comes to most of us is Goa. If you have been to a casino before you will know how addicting the fun can it be and if you are yet new to the game, what better way to begin this fun experience than in the state of Goa.
The search for a place with the best casinos in India often ends up at Goa. However, a visit to the casino is not just limited to gambling, there is a lot more to enjoy.
Moreover, you must not forget that gambling is not the only game that you can indulge into at a casino. A plethora of games is offered here. In short, you have every element that you need to have total fun. If you are looking for the best casinos to visit in Goa, then you would probably be confused with the numerous options available.
But you don’t have to worry as you have stumbled across the right link.
5 Best Casinos to Visit in Goa
In this article, we have shortlisted some of the best casinos in Goa for you.
1. Deltin Royal Casino
If you are planning to splurge and are looking forward to a grand affair, then this is one of the best casinos to visit in Goa for you. The grand setting of the casino is one of the main exclusive features which draws the players. Presented by the Deltin group, this is one trendy casino sprawling over 40,000 square feet. Located on a lovely ship that floats over the placid waters of the beautiful Mandovi river, visiting this casino will give you a vibe of partying the Las Vegas way. You will be pleased to know that the casino also takes care of their comfort and entertainment with its many luxury arrangements. The Deltin Casino boasts of offering no less than 850 gaming positions which span over three levels, along with an expansive entertainment area as well as a kid zone. For all the drinkers, the casino houses a fashionable whiskey lounge with a splendid multi-cuisine buffet. You can expect to enjoy live bands, performances by international dancers and comedy shows. Image Soure
- Address: Noah’s Ark, Dayanand Badodkar Road, RND Jetty, Panaji, Goa
- Opening Hours: This luxury casino is open for visitors 24 x 7. You can literally visit it anytime.
- Entry Fee: If you visit the place on Monday and Thursday, then the entry fee is Rs. 4000 with a Rs 2500 one–time play coupon. On Tuesday the entry fee is Rs. 2500 with a one-time play coupon. On Wednesday, the entry fee is Rs. 4000 with Rs. 2500 match play coupons.
2. Chances Casino
Want to test your chances? If yes, then make sure that you visit Chances Casino. Boasting of being one of the oldest and most thrilling casinos in Goa, this casino is worth a chance. This is one spacious casino that is perfect for novice players as well as expert gamers. It boasts of being able to accommodate large crowds of people without any major chaos. Moreover, the best part is that a wide range of games is offered in its luxurious surroundings. The great ambiance is an additional cherry on the cake. If you wish to spend a fun evening with your close friends or family, then this is the right place to go in Goa for you. No matter the company, the casino has the ideal arrangements to take good care of all of its guests. Nestled in the Dona Paula Valley, this huge onshore casino is all about enjoying the games in a conventional style. Some of the additional facilities that you get to enjoy at Chance casino apart from the series of games include live music, a lavish buffet dinner, and a lovely ambiance.
- Address: 184-189, Machado’s Cove, Dona Paula, Goa
- Opening Hours: You can visit this casino anytime from 11 AM till 4 AM. It is open on all days of the week.
- Entry Fee: No matter on which day you visit the casino, the entry fee for adults is Rs. 1000 per person. In the case of peak season, the price for entry may increase too.
3. Casino Pride
Sprawling over 30,000 square feet, this is one of the most thrilling casinos of Goa that will completely redefine fun and excitement for you. Floating over the cool waters of the serene Mandovi river, this casino adorned with golden-hued embellishments will make you fall in love with itself. Spreading over three floors, the casino boasts of being able to serve as a host to over 500 guests at a time and entertain them with its exciting range of live games. Apart from its stunning ambiance, the Casino pride takes pride in its entertainment zone which boasts of a 10,000 square feet weather deck that serves as an excellent partying space. You will be pleased to know that Casino pride also houses multi-cuisine restaurants, a well–appointed bar, numerous gaming slots, playing tables, a barbeque, and a lot more services to take care of their guests. If you are traveling with family and kids, then the special kid’s zone of the casino will prove to be very handy for you. This kid zone comes with a variety of the latest electronic games that will keep your little one busy while you have a gala time.
- Address: Captain of Ports Jetty, Panaji, Goa
- Opening Hours: The casino is open for visitors 24 x 7. However, if you wish to witness live entertainment, then you can visit anytime from 9 PM till 11 PM.
- Entry Fee: If you are visiting the casino between Monday and Thursday, then the entry fee will be Rs. 1500 per adult including – time play coupon worth Rs. 500. However, for those visiting the club anytime from Friday till Sunday, the entry fee will be Rs. 2000 per adult including – time play coupon worth Rs. 1000.
4. Casino Palms
Are you a beach person or a nature lover? Do you wish to enjoy the thrill of a casino without losing out on the happenings of a beach? If yes, then Casino Palms is the best casino to visit in Goa for you. This is one vibrant casino and is a part of one of the best hotels of Goa- La Calypso. The main attractive feature of Casino Palms is that it is among the few–shore casinos in the state where you can step into a mystic world and test your luck with games as well as have a date simultaneously. As far as games are concerned, this casino will not disappoint you. Some of the attractions that you can expect to enjoy here include machine poker, slot machines, mini – flush, roulette, blackjack, and a lot more. Apart from the wide game range, the casino also boasts of offering its visitors a classy décor, plush lounges, multi-cuisine restaurants, and a stylish bar. Make sure to visit this one of the top casinos of Goa for a happening time.
- Address: 7/129 B, Saunta Vadoo, Calangute – Baga Road, Bardez, Baga, Goa
- Opening Hours: This casino is open for visitors 24 x 7. So, you can literally visit it anytime.
- Entry Fee: The entry fee for visiting Casino Palms is Rs. 1000 per adult. This fee includes unlimited buffet food, delicious snacks, and house brand alcoholic drinks.
5. Grand 7 Casino
If you wish to get pampered with true luxury, then this is one of the best casinos in Goa for you. Starting from the wide range of gaming options to delicious food to a lovely ambiance, everything about this casino will leave you amazed. However, the only thing about Grand 7 Casino which may bother some people is the accommodation. In comparison to other casinos in Goa, this one may look a bit smaller to you. However, the casino easily makes up this drawback with its wide range of efficient and thrilling services. This is one of the reasons, why the casino is always flooded with people and remains in the top choices of many locals as well as travelers. Also, if you are thinking that due to its small size, the casino will not offer you luxury, then you are mistaken. The place has all the ideal arrangements to make your time exciting, thrilling, and luxurious, like any other casino.
- Address: Candolim, Bardez, North Goa
- Opening Hours: The casino is open for visitors 24 x 7.
- Entry Fee: If you visit the casino between Monday to Thursday the entry fee will be Rs. 1500 per adult, but if you visit it anytime from Friday till Sunday, then the entry fee will increase to Rs. 2000 per adult.
The combination of good food, peppy ambiance, the carefree mood, trippy cocktails, and rocking music will want you to stay in this vibrant city forever.
FAQ’s For Tourists in Goa
Q1. Why Is Goa Called The Party Capital Of India?
Ans. Owing to its electrifying nightlife, crazy night clubs, happening fests, and thrilling casinos, this Indian state is often referred to as the party capital of the country.
Q2. Is Gambling Illegal In Goa?
Ans. No, rather Goa is one of the few states in the country where gambling is considered legal.
Q3. Are Kids Allowed In Casinos?
Ans. Not all casinos allow kids. So, you should check it specifically.